Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Pilot Super Sport ZP - Size: P335/25ZR20

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 07:01 PM
Pacembellum
Melting Slicks

Received 689 Likes on 507 Posts

Sammy, I'm going to be honest with you we know you're a scammer. We know you're running an under the radar junkyard business and you sent me damaged tires. my tire shop did not do that. Why don't you be an upstanding person for once and just accept the fact that I deserve a refund.
Old 06-01-2018, 07:57 PM
sammy burks
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 84 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Luke42_02
It was a mistake to send the tires back to him. You bought something from Sammy Burks, so he now sees you as his enemy (trust me, I know). He knows it would be extremely unlikely to create a wound like that trying to mount a tire (especially a ZP), he knows he pulled that tire off a wrecked car, but he’s a salvage guy and like 95% of the people in that profession he does not feel 1 bit bad about screwing people over. When he screwed me, I couldn’t even get a response from him until I started posting negative stuff on every single one of his forum ads. Even then, I never got my money back.

You have a couple advantages:
1. You know his address and you know he runs a salvage operation out of his house that he does not pay taxes on.
2. He makes a lot of money from this forum and you can let every buyer know exactly what happened.

Either way, you need to realize this guy is not going to help you out. If you offered a deal where he gets to keep the tires but has to give you a 35 cent refund he’d tell you to shove it. This is war, you need to start acting like it.
Ya this is some one that bought a part from me I sent him the part he ask for, 7 months later he comes saying I sent him the wrong parts. He is not saying any thing about the nice 2014 torch red hood & fenders I gave him a grate deal on & brought them to him. SUCH A IDIOT !!!

Last edited by sammy burks; 06-01-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: Pilot Super Sport ZP - Size: P335/25ZR20