Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: ZR1 Lower Wing Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Flightmedic519
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZR1 Lower Wing Spoiler

Hello all. New owner here. I've got my dealer trying to find a part number, but no one seems to know. My vette is a 2019 Stingray Vert, but I love the lower wing spoiler on the ZR1. I'm attaching a picture for reference. When you build the ZR1 on the website and delete the ZTK package it takes away the massive wing and gives it this one. Anyone know how I can get a hold of one of these for my Stingray?
Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2018, 12:23 PM
Jeff V.
Le Mans Master

Received 4,086 Likes on 1,971 Posts

Just FYI, there's a big metal bracket that attaches to the body and rear crash beam. It doesn't just screw to the bumper skin like the previous spoilers do.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:53 PM
Flightmedic519
4th Gear

Yup, figured it would be attached to the frame. But unlike the big wing on the ZTK which provides a function, this one is more cosmetic. Still though, needs sturdy reinforcement.
Old 06-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Jeff V.
Le Mans Master

Received 4,086 Likes on 1,971 Posts

That's cool. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of all the parts and install considerations
Old 06-24-2018, 12:49 AM
oldfoggy
Pro

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Flightmedic519
Hello all. New owner here. I've got my dealer trying to find a part number, but no one seems to know. My vette is a 2019 Stingray Vert, but I love the lower wing spoiler on the ZR1. I'm attaching a picture for reference. When you build the ZR1 on the website and delete the ZTK package it takes away the massive wing and gives it this one. Anyone know how I can get a hold of one of these for my Stingray?
I'd be real interested to know if you find a source!!!!

I just got a ZR1 with the ZTK package and would love to have the lower wing for daily use. The Zr1 already has the frame mounting hardware.

Thanks Cliff
Old 06-24-2018, 05:41 AM
Flightmedic519
4th Gear

My dealer supposedly has it on order now. I’m in Europe now, but once I’m back on July 2nd I’ll get the part number and post it!
Old 06-26-2018, 02:09 PM
oldfoggy
Pro

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Mid hight wing

Originally Posted by Flightmedic519
I have gotten the TRK option, but would like to have the 'mid hight' spoiler.

That said I don't believe it is available just yet. The high wing is beautiful, but too high for daily use (for me). One of the guys on the forum suggested that the mid hight wing was the same as the tall, with the exception of the mounting stanchions. I liked his answer however looking at the pictures it is clear that they are very different. I have asked my dealer to pursue ordering the mid hight mounting brackets, with the how that they will adapt to the high wing.

If this works it is the perfect solution. Eating cake and saving the high cost of a separate new wing.

Comments appreciated

Get notified of new replies

To ZR1 Lower Wing Spoiler

Quick Reply: WTB: ZR1 Lower Wing Spoiler