FS (For Sale) Trade red comp seats 2LZ for standard seats - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page >

FS: Trade red comp seats 2LZ for standard seats

Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Trade red comp seats 2LZ for standard seats

Old 06-12-2018, 12:27 AM
  #1  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default Will Trade my red comp seats 2LZ for your standard red seats

Trade my Red comp seats will trade for standard red seats . Just installed the upper seat backs( parts from bought from trunk monkey, all gm parts) 1600.00 plus set of red seats

Thanks Tim

Last edited by Blwnc6; 06-13-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-12-2018, 10:11 AM
  #2  
TopSpeedNeed
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
TopSpeedNeed's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2004
Location: Jacksonville Fl.
Posts: 1,223
Thanked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Blwnc6 View Post
Red comp seats will trade for standard red seats . Just installed the upper seat backs( parts from bought from trunk monkey, all gm parts) 1600.00 plus set of red seats

Thanks Tim
I have a set of 3LZ red seats with the suede inserts if your interested. I am curious as to why you did the conversion and now don't want them. Also mine are heated and cooled, are yours ?
TopSpeedNeed is offline  
Old 06-12-2018, 10:12 AM
  #3  
TopSpeedNeed
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
TopSpeedNeed's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2004
Location: Jacksonville Fl.
Posts: 1,223
Thanked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Default

PM sent
TopSpeedNeed is offline  
Old 06-12-2018, 11:48 AM
  #4  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TopSpeedNeed View Post
I have a set of 3LZ red seats with the suede inserts if your interested. I am curious as to why you did the conversion and now don't want them. Also mine are heated and cooled, are yours ?
I am selling the car and the seats donít add any value to the selling price. I love the seats just trying to recover some of the funds I spent on the car.
Tim
Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-12-2018, 05:52 PM
  #5  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Bump
Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-13-2018, 12:39 PM
  #6  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

����
Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-13-2018, 03:30 PM
  #7  
The T-man
CF Senior Member
 
The T-man's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2017
Posts: 431
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default

LMK whats up w/ the mats
The T-man is offline  
Old 06-13-2018, 06:26 PM
  #8  
TopSpeedNeed
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
TopSpeedNeed's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2004
Location: Jacksonville Fl.
Posts: 1,223
Thanked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Is the car sold, or are you preparing to sell it? I am in Jacksonville, fl. you are about 12 hours away. I assume you want to meet somewhere in between to swap seats. Shipping both sets of seats each way would cost a ton. What were your thoughts on swapping seats from whom ever buys yours ?
TopSpeedNeed is offline  
Old 06-13-2018, 11:34 PM
  #9  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TopSpeedNeed View Post
Is the car sold, or are you preparing to sell it? I am in Jacksonville, fl. you are about 12 hours away. I assume you want to meet somewhere in between to swap seats. Shipping both sets of seats each way would cost a ton. What were your thoughts on swapping seats from whom ever buys yours ?
I am getting ready to sell the car. I am not interested in driving far at all to swap seats. The seats in my car are perfect and I will need very nice seats in return. They must be red and be from a 2-3 lt-lz
Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-14-2018, 01:14 PM
  #10  
TopSpeedNeed
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
TopSpeedNeed's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2004
Location: Jacksonville Fl.
Posts: 1,223
Thanked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Blwnc6 View Post
I am getting ready to sell the car. I am not interested in driving far at all to swap seats. The seats in my car are perfect and I will need very nice seats in return. They must be red and be from a 2-3 lt-lz
Well, I guess I am out. The seats in my car are perfect also. They are 3LZ seats, but I don't want to drive 12 hours one way, swap seats, then pay 1600. bucks, then drive 12 hours back. I can buy the kit like you did for the same price and not go through all that hassle. It would certainly be worth 1600 bucks to me to drive to a halfway point for the swap, but whatever, no harm no foul, good luck with your sale.
TopSpeedNeed is offline  
Old 06-14-2018, 01:49 PM
  #11  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TopSpeedNeed View Post
Well, I guess I am out. The seats in my car are perfect also. They are 3LZ seats, but I don't want to drive 12 hours one way, swap seats, then pay 1600. bucks, then drive 12 hours back. I can buy the kit like you did for the same price and not go through all that hassle. It would certainly be worth 1600 bucks to me to drive to a halfway point for the swap, but whatever, no harm no foul, good luck with your sale.
No worries I completely understand. If I had some time I would not mind driving some to meet you but right now we have a lot going on. I have been thinking about just putting my other seat stuff back on and selling the competition seat package. It would be waaaay easier to ship that way
Thanks for the interest
Tim
Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-14-2018, 09:57 PM
  #12  
Wickster
CF Senior Member
 
Wickster's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2013
Location: Spring Rebublic of Texas
Posts: 246
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Yours are heated and cooled? I'm in Spring, TX.
Wickster is offline  
Old 06-14-2018, 10:21 PM
  #13  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Wickster View Post
Yours are heated and cooled? I'm in Spring, TX.


Yes they are heated and cooled seats
Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-15-2018, 08:43 AM
  #14  
C5smithjack
CF Senior Member
 
C5smithjack's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2009
Location: Danvers MA
Posts: 178
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

pm sent.
C5smithjack is offline  
Old 06-18-2018, 10:52 AM
  #15  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Monday bump
Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-21-2018, 10:17 PM
  #16  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Bummp
Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-24-2018, 08:57 PM
  #17  
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor
 
$$$frumnuttin''s Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 1999
Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post--------> will explode in 7 days
Posts: 15,573
Thanked 162 Times in 114 Posts
Default

any chance you could add some detailed pictures?
$$$frumnuttin' is offline  
Old 06-24-2018, 09:10 PM
  #18  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-24-2018, 09:12 PM
  #19  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default


Blwnc6 is offline  
Old 06-24-2018, 09:12 PM
  #20  
Blwnc6
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Blwnc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2012
Location: Beach city Texas
Posts: 248
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Sorry didnít realize there were no pictures.
Blwnc6 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Trade red comp seats 2LZ for standard seats


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.