Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: For Sale C7 Z51 Calipers and powder coated brake rotors w/Carbotech Pads

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Motohead279
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts
Default For Sale C7 Z51 Calipers and powder coated brake rotors w/Carbotech Pads

Hey guys, I am selling a set of C7 Z51 black front and rear calipers. They calipers have about 14K miles on them and came off of a 2014. The rotors are basically new, less than 1000 miles on them and the center hubs are powder coated black. The rear calipers have a brand new set of Carbotech pads on them, the fronts probably have about 50% life left. There is also included a brand new set of front brake pads. The brake lines included are brand new, never been used. I installed carbon ceramic setup last year and have been lazy about putting these for sale online. I was looking for $1250 plus shipping. All of the parts are in pristine condition, no scratches, chips etc. The easiest way to get a hold of me is by text 813-230-0681. Brian

Quick Reply: FS: For Sale C7 Z51 Calipers and powder coated brake rotors w/Carbotech Pads