Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: SOLD: Competition Carbon Seats off 2016 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 05:55 PM
LIONEL21
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
Default No way

Originally Posted by RRAYES1
If those seats came out of a wrecked car that ur claiming? The belts and Tensioners Would be locked! The parts that are being sold by you and TKO which I believe you guys are the same people!.. You did a insurance job on the car and now the parts are being sold. TKO said he was trading his car in for a viper but all the parts are being sold on here now.. With a new name everyday on here.. Your playing good guy Vs bad lol

nice try!

Do me a favor look at my prior posts, this is Lionel I’ve text you and I think even called you before. You can look at my last threads I actually was talking to tko about buying “his” car but he never showed to meet up. I think you are reading into this a little too much. I’ve also purchased parts and posted about my build here for some time so do research before you assume 😶
Please look at my prior threads posts etc. you can get an idea of who I am. Please don’t assume without doing basic research.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:58 PM
LIONEL21
Racer

Default Roof

also please look at the roof I posted it’s Laguna blue not even the same. Please don’t come on my threads trying to ruin **** thanks
Old 09-19-2018, 07:36 PM
AceG
Burning Brakes

Received 412 Likes on 206 Posts

I do not beieve lionel is affiliated with jymy aka TKO if that is him. Highly doubt he would be willing to ruin his reputation for some scammer.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:28 PM
LIONEL21
Racer

Default Thanks

Thanks ace yes me and him actually went at it a while back if there is a way to look at his threads still. I called him out for selling other peoples stuff and not disclosing it. He then got very butt hurt.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:04 PM
RRAYES1
Burning Brakes

Received 234 Likes on 178 Posts

I opligize but I'm not sure who's a scammer and who's a good person on here anymore? The reason I was Suspicious because your selling for a friend and your brought up TKo! The seats came out of a wrecked car but the belts are still good? when a car gets wrecked even if the bags don't go off? The belts lock! Your belts look good in the pics! So yes I had my doubts..

Last edited by RRAYES1; 09-19-2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:29 PM
KGrant
Melting Slicks

Received 1,195 Likes on 663 Posts
C7 of the Year - Unmodified Finalist 2021

Therein lies the problem that soooooo many scammers are on or infiltrated the forum you don't know who to believe or trust anymore. I suggest that you heed to the following to protect yourself. Sometimes I feel like I am a monitor trying to protect people from obvious scammers but I do have a day job and I don't think the forum has monitors for potential scammers so we have to protect ourselves.

Any legit seller shouldn't get defensive but should understand why people are leery and should go the next step to ease people nervousness. Take current picture in front of the product holding a piece of paper with the current date and time... its little things like this that helps. I have no opinion of this thread and commenting in general!

To those selling anything - GLWS
To those buying anything - Protect yourself and don't get blinded by shiny object and forget about common sense - Good Luck!

See my post on Scammers: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-once-why.html

Last edited by KGrant; 09-19-2018 at 11:30 PM.
The following users liked this post:
A320Flyer (09-20-2018)
Old 09-19-2018, 11:31 PM
Smokeyjr
Emerging Vendor

Received 597 Likes on 407 Posts
Default cammers

we all know about that....
Old 09-20-2018, 12:14 AM
c6txvette
Burning Brakes

Received 219 Likes on 127 Posts

All this back and forth mumbo Jumbo I'm surprised the seats haven't yet sold. On another note I buy several salvage corvette's and zl1's cts v's etc and can say without a doubt that the seat belts DO NOT ALWAYS lock in collisions. Hell I've bought some cars with deployed bags and unlocked belts to my surprised.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:19 AM
LIONEL21
Racer

Default I know

tried me I know I was one of the guys along with Smokey I belive that was scammed by the one guy selling comp seats not so long ago. I purchased a carbon dash and never got a thing luckily I paid with PayPal. Also I stated on my post pick up in so cal. Also that it was for a buddy I gave 3 people so far his number so they can reach him and meet him to inspect them.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:22 AM
AceG
Burning Brakes

Received 412 Likes on 206 Posts

This might be stupid but scammers also usually do not have an avatar because simply they wouldnt pay to scam someone. This is not bullet proof but it definitely should help spot legits from fakes.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:23 AM
RRAYES1
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by c6txvette
All this back and forth mumbo Jumbo I'm surprised the seats haven't yet sold. On another note I buy several salvage corvette's and zl1's cts v's etc and can say without a doubt that the seat belts DO NOT ALWAYS lock in collisions. Hell I've bought some cars with deployed bags and unlocked belts to my surprised.
the c5 and c6 belts never locked but the c7 tensioners on the seats did.. .. On the c7? Yes they do! Get your mumbo jumbo crap correct.. I buy and sell **** too! I know what I'm talking about..
Old 09-20-2018, 12:24 AM
RRAYES1
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by KGrant
Therein lies the problem that soooooo many scammers are on or infiltrated the forum you don't know who to believe or trust anymore. I suggest that you heed to the following to protect yourself. Sometimes I feel like I am a monitor trying to protect people from obvious scammers but I do have a day job and I don't think the forum has monitors for potential scammers so we have to protect ourselves.

Any legit seller shouldn't get defensive but should understand why people are leery and should go the next step to ease people nervousness. Take current picture in front of the product holding a piece of paper with the current date and time... its little things like this that helps. I have no opinion of this thread and commenting in general!

To those selling anything - GLWS
To those buying anything - Protect yourself and don't get blinded by shiny object and forget about common sense - Good Luck!

See my post on Scammers: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-once-why.html

perfectly said!
Old 09-20-2018, 12:27 AM
RRAYES1
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by AceG
This might be stupid but scammers also usually do not have an avatar because simply they wouldnt pay to scam someone. This is not bullet proof but it definitely should help spot legits from fakes.
i can make two fake accounts and play one good guy and one bad?.. Correct?
Old 09-20-2018, 12:29 AM
RRAYES1
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by LIONEL21
tried me I know I was one of the guys along with Smokey I belive that was scammed by the one guy selling comp seats not so long ago. I purchased a carbon dash and never got a thing luckily I paid with PayPal. Also I stated on my post pick up in so cal. Also that it was for a buddy I gave 3 people so far his number so they can reach him and meet him to inspect them.
well if you go back and look at the scammer in the past with the seats? I'm the one who posted the pics of the scammer!
Old 09-20-2018, 01:11 AM
LIONEL21
Racer

Default Doing too much

Originally Posted by RRAYES1

well if you go back and look at the scammer in the past with the seats? I'm the one who posted the pics of the scammer!
I know your trying to help but you’re honestly doing way too much, you must have a lot of time on your hands 😂
Old 09-20-2018, 02:13 AM
c6txvette
Burning Brakes

Well you are dead wrong! My 2016 Z06 that I am currently building HAD airbag deployment and NO neither seatbelt locked genius. I've built more C7's than you v an imagine, get your facts straight.
Smokeyjr (09-20-2018)
Old 09-20-2018, 03:26 AM
RRAYES1
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by c6txvette
Well you are dead wrong! My 2016 Z06 that I am currently building HAD airbag deployment and NO neither seatbelt locked genius. I've built more C7's than you v an imagine, get your facts straight.
Now your talking out ur ***.. I'm not going back and fourth over seat belts! You can build 100 of them for all I care.. I care about scammers on this fourm! Anyway go back to building ur c7 and I'll worry about scammers!

Get notified of new replies

To SOLD: Competition Carbon Seats off 2016 Z06

Old 09-20-2018, 05:57 AM
Smokeyjr
Emerging Vendor

Received 597 Likes on 407 Posts

Ok fellas...I bought salvaged C7 seats that were in a accident and they gave me the belts with them and I can tell you without a doubt or uncertainty that the seat belts did not lock,,,nor did the bags deploy...so now about Lionel...he contacted me when in fact that I was originally the one along with RRAYES (later) that exposed the seat scammer... I was working with the authorities in MO. and during that time Lionel told me (by phone) then that he bought a dash and got scammed...as well as others...I talked to Lionel during the process and told him to go to PayPal...I think the best bet would be to post photos of the seats with a name and date just like we ask of new members...also I think from now on....here on the forum...although the thought is very kind on your part Lionel and you gave folks the guys number...maybe another personal rule should be...be careful about buying parts from a member selling for a friend...you just never know these days...THIS IS A CORVETTE FORUM...LETS ALL BE RESPECTFUL WITH INTEGRITY AND WATCH OUT FOR EACHOTHER!!!

Last edited by Smokeyjr; 09-20-2018 at 08:10 AM. Reason: addition
KGrant (09-20-2018)
Old 09-20-2018, 09:38 AM
LIONEL21
Racer

Default Sold

I agree Smokey

SEATS ARE SOLD
Smokeyjr (09-20-2018)
Old 09-20-2018, 09:50 AM
c6txvette
Burning Brakes

Go take a paxil and please try to do something to consume your time, maybe you aren't so good at internet police or building C7's lol grump.

Quick Reply: FS: SOLD: Competition Carbon Seats off 2016 Z06