Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Reverse logic jacking pucks

Old 03-14-2019, 05:50 PM
Zjoe6
CF Senior Member

Default Reverse logic jacking pucks

SOLD!!!

These go for $20 each brand new or $84 for four (they charge $4 for tax but free shipping). I'll sell these as a set of four for $60 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. lower 48. Three of them have never been used and the one that is used, you'd never be able to tell. These cleared the side skirts on my 2019 Grand Sport no problem. C7 Z06 will work just as well. If you want only one, two or three, then I'll have to charge shipping.

Last edited by Zjoe6; Yesterday at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:27 AM
Chicago ZO6
CF Senior Member

CI V Veteran
Default Iíll take rhem

Ill take them pm sent

Originally Posted by Zjoe6 View Post
These go for $20 each brand new or $84 for four (they charge $4 for tax but free shipping). I'll sell these as a set of four for $60 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. lower 48. Three of them have never been used and the one that is used, you'd never be able to tell. These cleared the side skirts on my 2019 Grand Sport no problem. C7 Z06 will work just as well. If you want only one, two or three, then I'll have to charge shipping.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.