Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Chrome Lug Nuts and Color Lugs

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 09:48 AM
ScrapeApe
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Chrome Lug Nuts and Color Lugs

Up for grabs are 21 Black ColorLugs w/ removal tool and 20 chrome OEM (2017 GS) lug nuts. ColorLugs only on car for 1 month (less than 500mi). Asking $30 for both plus shipping from 32003. Removed from car because I picked up a full set black lugs from another forum member at a great price.

Old 03-16-2019, 09:50 AM
~Stingray
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 264 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17, '19

Originally Posted by ScrapeApe
Up for grabs are 21 Black ColorLugs w/ removal tool and 20 chrome OEM (2017 GS) lug nuts. ColorLugs only on car for 1 month (less than 500mi). Asking $30 for both plus shipping from 32003. Removed from car because I picked up a full set black lugs from another forum member at a great price.
I am interested. But what was wrong with these black lugs that you wanted another set.

And what is with the removal tool? I have never seen a tweezer like tool for lugs, only socket like keys.
Old 03-16-2019, 10:17 AM
ScrapeApe
Intermediate

These are OEM chrome lug nuts with ColorLugs black covers. The extractor tool is for removing the covers off the nuts. They looked great on my black OEM GS wheels, but I found a set of black lug nuts to replace the covers and chrome nuts at a great price from another forum member. Go to https://www.colorlugs.com/ for more info on the covers if desired. Thanks!
Old 03-18-2019, 09:53 PM
ScrapeApe
Intermediate

ttt

Get notified of new replies

To Chrome Lug Nuts and Color Lugs

Quick Reply: FS: Chrome Lug Nuts and Color Lugs