Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page >

FS: Priced To Sell! Ported LT4 Cylinder heads w/ Valvetrain

Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Priced To Sell! Ported LT4 Cylinder heads w/ Valvetrain

Old 04-21-2019, 01:31 PM
Evolved8
CF Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Priced To Sell! Ported LT4 Cylinder heads w/ Valvetrain

Whats for sale:

You are viewing a set of 16K mile LT4 Cylinder heads removed with no known issues from my 2015 Z06. To Give you an Idea of the condition they were not Dissembled and Cleaned or messed with. They are in Great Shape. These will Work with any 2014+ LT Engine. When I did my engine build I opted to Buy a brand new set of cores, leaving me with a spare set which I'm now selling. These Cylinder Heads alone BARE from GM are $1,100 a Piece. I have priced these to sell, and are a great value for anyone doing a Camshaft Swap, and or Wanting to upgrade. You can Remove your Stock Cylinder heads, Install these and probably get close to breaking even when you sell your stock Cylinder heads! Cylinder Heads were ported by Precision Racing Development in Florida. (PRD Racing Engines). NO I do not have flow charts. The Heads picked up 20+ hp on my C7 z06. They are Priced to Sell way below market Value.

Specs:

OEM GM LT4 Cylinder Heads
Brian Tooley Valve Springs, Retainers Locks Keepers
Performance Racing Development Porting

Price:

$1875.00 Shipped in the lower 48 States

Payment:

Paypal ( I only ship to VERIFIED SHIPPING ADDRESS) Or Chase Quick Pay (No 3% Fee with Chase)

Photos:

Last edited by Evolved8; 05-16-2019 at 03:26 PM.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:55 AM
Evolved8
CF Senior Member

All PM's Returned! Thanks.
Old 04-29-2019, 08:37 AM
lt1z350

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Lt4 heads with new titanium intake valves in them are around 925 now. Just so no one starts harping about that. Do you have any flow data from these the shop provided?
Old 05-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Evolved8
CF Senior Member

Updated Price TTT
Old 05-12-2019, 11:16 AM
Evolved8
CF Senior Member

Weekend Bump!
Old 05-14-2019, 05:26 PM
Evolved8
CF Senior Member

$1795 Shipped!!!
Old 05-14-2019, 08:15 PM
cjbenavidez

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Evolved8 View Post
$1795 Shipped!!!

Where are these located?
Old 05-15-2019, 10:39 AM
Evolved8
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by cjbenavidez View Post
Where are these located?
South Florida, The price includes Shipping to your door. PM if interested!
Old 05-15-2019, 01:29 PM
lt1z350

No flow data or shop info? A shop thatís not using cnc or at least flowing the heads can butcher them and you know no better until they are on the car and itís not making more power. So to not have any info on it the person buying them is really taking a chance on gaining zero or worse it hurting power. So some sort of info will go a long way on selling them. Iím in north Florida and would consider if had some info on them.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:28 PM
Evolved8
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by lt1z350 View Post
No flow data or shop info? A shop that’s not using cnc or at least flowing the heads can butcher them and you know no better until they are on the car and it’s not making more power. So to not have any info on it the person buying them is really taking a chance on gaining zero or worse it hurting power. So some sort of info will go a long way on selling them. I’m in north Florida and would consider if had some info on them.
If you Read under Specs it states who did the Porting. My listing is detailed with photos, if you are questioning them maybe its best to buy a new set of heads, send them out, spend a few thousand more and get the piece of paper you want. In addition to the "Specs" this was added today:

"Cylinder Heads were ported by Precision Racing Development in Florida. (PRD Racing Engines). NO I do not have flow charts. The Heads picked up 20+ hp on my C7 z06. They are Priced to Sell way below market Value.

Still for sale TTT.

Last edited by Evolved8; 05-16-2019 at 03:30 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Evolved8:
BLOWNZO6 (05-16-2019), cardude4 (05-16-2019)
Old 05-21-2019, 06:08 PM
Evolved8
CF Senior Member

Still For sale TTT
Old Today, 10:26 AM
lt1z350

Originally Posted by Evolved8 View Post
If you Read under Specs it states who did the Porting. My listing is detailed with photos, if you are questioning them maybe its best to buy a new set of heads, send them out, spend a few thousand more and get the piece of paper you want. In addition to the "Specs" this was added today:

"Cylinder Heads were ported by Precision Racing Development in Florida. (PRD Racing Engines). NO I do not have flow charts. The Heads picked up 20+ hp on my C7 z06. They are Priced to Sell way below market Value.

Still for sale TTT.
I actually contacted them and they told me they have never done any late model lt4 stuff. I tried two companies that go by that name on line as there is one in California too. So that isnít a good sign if this ďcompanyĒ doesnít even exist as one the website was now not active with the same name. Anyone can ruin a cylinder head if they donít know what they are doing porting and and then yes your better off with stock ones to start with and just spend the money with someone that knows what they are doing. But I attempted to find more info off the name you provided and came up with zero.
The following users liked this post:
BLOWNZO6 (Today)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Priced To Sell! Ported LT4 Cylinder heads w/ Valvetrain

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.