Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted
Reload this Page >

FS: Billy boat catless x-pipe for C7 Stingray and Z06.

Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Billy boat catless x-pipe for C7 Stingray and Z06.

Old 05-04-2019, 08:06 PM
lonnyh
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Billy boat catless x-pipe for C7 Stingray and Z06.

Here is a picture from the site. Part number fcor 0630.
Decided to install headers and need to go with x-pipe with high flow cats. Just installed this x- pipe a few weeks ago, practically new, less than 50 miles on it. It's still on the car so I can't take a picture of it yet. Asking $500 plus shipping, paid $700 for it new.

Here is their description:
Chevy Corvette Z06 2016, X-Pipe without Catalytic Converters by Billy Boat Exhaust®. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Without Catalytic Converters. Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel. Designed, tested, and built to the finest hand made integrity found in any exhaust system. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Billy Boat Exhaust manufactures hand-fabricated x-pipes in both 2 1/2" and 3" to help the LT1 and LS1 C6 engine breath. These x-pipes will smooth out the exhausted pulses of your engine and give you a cleaner exhaust note and additional horsepower.
Thanks

Last edited by lonnyh; 05-04-2019 at 08:16 PM.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:31 PM
gonzala
CF Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Questions

Just curious why the billy boat over the Corsa and borla? I am shopping around for a x pipe for my 16 Z06. Where are you shipping from? How was the sound different and did you feel any Performance gains? How was the installation? Thanks.
Old 05-05-2019, 09:03 PM
lonnyh
CF Senior Member

I liked the quality of Billy boat, along with everyone I know that spent the extra money for them. I installed the Billy boat Fusion Exhaust also and the combination sounds awesome. When I install the headers I will be purchasing the Billy boat high flow cats x pipe. I can send you a sound clip to your email but I can't attach it here, they only accept mp3 videos. Performance gains aren't really noticable. I would be shipping from 06514.
Thanks
PS: installation is easy, lift car front and back for easy access to the front and rear x-pipe connections.Remove the aluminum plate (22 bolts) and the x-pipe is exposed. It takes about an hour once the car is on stands.

Last edited by lonnyh; 05-05-2019 at 09:08 PM.
Old 05-15-2019, 04:54 PM
Racinjason2316

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Still for sale?
Old 05-15-2019, 05:43 PM
lonnyh
CF Senior Member

Yes, it's still for sale.
Thanks

Last edited by lonnyh; 05-15-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.