Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: full set super cup 2 - 71 miles on them

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2019, 04:09 PM
Rookienot1
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default full set super cup 2 - 71 miles on them

I purchased a new 2019 Z06 yesterday. I drive back and forth to Wisconsin to go sailing almost weekly. I drove from Chevy dealer to Discount tire and they installed new all season Michelins. I went with the same Michelins but all season so I need to sell these factory super cup 2's. I'd like to get $1400 plus shipping. The tire store documented the vehicle mileage as 71 miles when they removed the factory tires (I can provide the mileage documentation). I won't be tracking this car so it made no sense to worry about getting caught in rain/cold temps with the track/summer only tires. I drove to Kenosha, Wisconsin on Saturday morning, on my new all seasons and they had freeze warnings there that evening. LOL

Last edited by Rookienot1; 05-20-2019 at 11:30 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 05-16-2019, 01:10 AM
Bee Jay
Safety Car

Received 543 Likes on 198 Posts

How much to ship to 93436?
Bee Jay
Old 05-17-2019, 05:03 PM
Drtrain
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mn. Interested in cup2s

Originally Posted by Rookienot1
I purchased a new 2019 Z06 yesterday. I drive back and forth to Wisconsin to go sailing almost weekly. I drove from Chevy dealer to Discount tire and they installed new all season Michelins. I went with the same Michelins but all season so I need to sell these factory super cup 2's. I'd like to get $1400 plus shipping. The tire store documented the vehicle mileage as 71 miles when they removed the factory tires (I can provide the mileage documentation). I won't be tracking this car so it made no sense to worry about getting caught in rain/cold temps with the track/summer only tires. I drove to Kenosha, Wisconsin on Saturday morning, on my new all seasons and they had freeze warnings there that evening. LOL
still have cup2s? 612 710 6709
Old 05-17-2019, 05:15 PM
Mello Yello Maizey
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

I have a set with 144 miles on them, if the op's are no longer available.

Get notified of new replies

To full set super cup 2 - 71 miles on them

Quick Reply: FS: full set super cup 2 - 71 miles on them