Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: SOLD: GM never used side skirts in Carbon Flash

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2019, 04:33 PM
nmerhaut
Melting Slicks

Received 75 Likes on 62 Posts

Default SOLD: GM never used side skirts in Carbon Flash

I have a set of never used GM side skirts in carbon flash. The part numbers on the back are 84087266-RH and 84139790-LH. These part numbers have evidently changed as I looked them up on 3 different GM Parts Sites and found the new numbers 84113136-RH and 84113135-LH. The best price I have seen so far is $707.37 per side on sale for $483.84 each (I know, still a heavy "Corvette Tax")

I also have the bag of screws, scrivets and washers whose part number is GM 23496445 that lists for $60 but sells for $41.04.

I received this entire package from a very determined salesman a few months after I bought my new 2017 Z06 last Sept. I had told him that the Z should have had these installed by the dealer and that the entire set was probably sitting in parts somewhere. He was a really good guy to finally get the dealer to ante up, but unfortunately I had already bought a great splitter from RPI and installed it yesterday. We were all set to install the side skirts and my buddy and I looked at each other and we both said, "We don't want to drill into the rocker do we?" No we didn't. So they're for sale to anyone who doesn't mind making some holes.

I really don't want to ship but would be willing to drive a bit to sell them to a fellow Forum member. I'm thinking $450 OBO for everything. I know there are members out there that want the original GM product. If you look them up on any GM Parts Site, they fit the GS and the Z--not sure about the standard Stingray. I have pix of them on my phone if you need them. Give me a jingle.

Last edited by Steve Garrett; 06-17-2019 at 11:30 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:33 PM
snork
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 56 Posts

3/4 length?
Old 06-14-2019, 09:11 AM
Jan_N
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Hi,

The part number suggest these are full length. I’ll take them they would need to be shipped to Malvern, PA 19355 is my zip. I can pay using Venmo, Paypal or Zelle. Let me know what you prefer. You private message box is full so that why I sent this reply.

Regards, Jan
Old 06-14-2019, 11:02 AM
nmerhaut
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by snork
3/4 length?
Full length according holding them up on rocker Wed. They measure from rear of front wheel well to front of rear wheel well. As I told another forum member, I didn't know GM made shorter ones.
Old 06-14-2019, 11:12 AM
nmerhaut
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Jan_N
Hi,

The part number suggest these are full length. I’ll take them they would need to be shipped to Malvern, PA 19355 is my zip. I can pay using Venmo, Paypal or Zelle. Let me know what you prefer. You private message box is full so that why I sent this reply.

Regards, Jan
I sent you a PM
Old 06-14-2019, 11:14 AM
nmerhaut
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Jan_N
Hi,

Regards, Jan
Sorry, my message box got full and just emptied it. Several of you that are interested and these are full length. Again, I'd prefer someone closer to my home but could make a small exception.
Old 06-17-2019, 11:52 AM
nmerhaut
Melting Slicks

Skirts are sold.

Get notified of new replies

To SOLD: GM never used side skirts in Carbon Flash

Quick Reply: FS: SOLD: GM never used side skirts in Carbon Flash