Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Autocal with cable

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 01:56 AM
ilovemyredhotc6
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
So. Cal. Events Coordinator

Default Autocal with cable

Selling my EFI Live Autocal with cable.$125.00 shipped in the US. Bought a few years ago for my C6. No longer need as I sold the vehicle. As stated below it would have to be used as stated in the below post. Thanks.

AutoCal shares many of FlashScan’s features including diagnostics, black box logging and tuning. AutoCal's primary purpose is to provide professional workshops with a cost effective way to service their remote customers’ data logging and tuning requirements.

Being small and lightweight, it is cost effective for workshops to ship AutoCal to a remote customer instead of the customer shipping their vehicle's controller to the workshop.

Once delivered, AutoCal can be used to log data from the customer's vehicle. The logged data can be sent back to the workshop via email for analysis. Updates to the tune can be emailed to the customer and the customer's vehicle can be reprogrammed instantly.

AutoCal also makes an ideal tune delivery platform for engine builders. Just include an AutoCal device, pre-populated with multiple custom tunes with each engine package.

the AutoCal is locked to COW V2. So, anyone interested in buying it would have to be OK with having Chuck COW tune it.
Old 06-25-2019, 11:42 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default It's a fantastic tool.... Anyone with questions, please feel free to contact me.

Originally Posted by ilovemyredhotc6
Selling my EFI Live Autocal with cable.$125.00 shipped in the US. Bought a few years ago for my C6. No longer need as I sold the vehicle. As stated below it would have to be used as stated in the below post. Thanks.

AutoCal shares many of FlashScan’s features including diagnostics, black box logging and tuning. AutoCal's primary purpose is to provide professional workshops with a cost effective way to service their remote customers’ data logging and tuning requirements.

Being small and lightweight, it is cost effective for workshops to ship AutoCal to a remote customer instead of the customer shipping their vehicle's controller to the workshop.

Once delivered, AutoCal can be used to log data from the customer's vehicle. The logged data can be sent back to the workshop via email for analysis. Updates to the tune can be emailed to the customer and the customer's vehicle can be reprogrammed instantly.

AutoCal also makes an ideal tune delivery platform for engine builders. Just include an AutoCal device, pre-populated with multiple custom tunes with each engine package.

the AutoCal is locked to COW V2. So, anyone interested in buying it would have to be OK with having Chuck COW tune it.

It's a fantastic tool.... Anyone with questions, please feel free to contact me. 914-332-0049

Thanks

Chuck CoW

Quick Reply: FS: Autocal with cable