Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Raceseng Billet Aluminum Slammer Shift Knob w/ Adapter & Collar

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 05:26 PM
Acadia18
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raceseng Billet Aluminum Slammer Shift **** w/ Adapter & Collar

Howdy. I'm here visiting from the VW GTI world, I've come into possession of a Raceseng Billet Aluminum Slammer shift ****, along with a non-threaded adapter for a C6/C7 Corvette, and shift boot collar. The **** will fit any Raceseng adapter, and the adapter is p/n 081205, listed for a Cadillac CTS-V \ Chevrolet Corvette C6 - C7. The adapter and shift boot collar are unused, the **** was used briefly by the prior owner, but doesn't have any visible marks or scoring on it.

The entire setup on Raceseng's website is $160, just looking for $75 shipped out (via PayPal invoice) since I have no use for it.

If you guys are anything like us on the VW Golf forums, you're leery new members trying to sell things to avoid scams, but I have a pretty established profile over there you can check out.

Last edited by Acadia18; 04-14-2021 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-14-2021, 07:11 PM
Acadia18
5th Gear

Bump
Old 04-15-2021, 12:32 AM
motojager
Pro

Received 88 Likes on 65 Posts

What thread size is in the actual shift ****?
Old 04-15-2021, 10:23 AM
Acadia18
5th Gear

Originally Posted by motojager
What thread size is in the actual shift ****?
I believe Raceseng's shift ***** are all M10 x 1.25, but I'm not 100% certain. What I do know, is that all Raceseng ***** are threaded the same, so they're all universal across all their adapters. For example, that's how I came into getting this setup. I bought this Slammer **** with the VW DSG adapter from our forums classifieds, and since the actual **** I wanted was on backorder from Raceseng (and I'm not a patient person), I bought it off eBay which came with the C6/C7 Corvette adapter and collar, but was able to use it perfectly fine with the VW adapter. So I kept the VW adapter and Stratose ****, and packaged the Slammer **** and Corvette adapter\collar together to try and get it to someone who would use it.

This website has a listing for a Raceseng **** listing the M10 x 1.25 size, which is where I got that information from.

Get notified of new replies

To Raceseng Billet Aluminum Slammer Shift Knob w/ Adapter & Collar

Quick Reply: FS: Raceseng Billet Aluminum Slammer Shift Knob w/ Adapter & Collar