C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TRIFECTA: +31 ft-lbs and +24 WHP on 2015+ Corvette C7 / Z51 (8L90 8-Speed Automatic)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 04:06 AM
jimman
Le Mans Master

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Wow I'm impressed, your stock numbers are 30 rwhp more than mine out of the starting gate before the tune. Curious what mode your ran your pulls? Interesting my 0 to 120 was 11.3 sec. Also curious how how much you can improve these shift times.

Last edited by jimman; 01-04-2015 at 04:10 AM.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:43 AM
michaelrm1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are these guys still in business? I went to the website but there's no info for Corvettes at all and no answer to the question since 12-22. I'm in for the setup but wondering if they're still offering it.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Holy C7
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by michaelrm1
Are these guys still in business? I went to the website but there's no info for Corvettes at all and no answer to the question since 12-22. I'm in for the setup but wondering if they're still offering it.
Not sure why they havent been keeping up with forum questions here, but yes, they are very much still in business.

Go to WOT-tuning.com and in upper right hand corner hit the "contact us" button thats in red and shoot them an email. They are usually pretty quick to answer any and all questions. On the main page when you go to the site is the C7 Corvette tuning info.

Last edited by Holy C7; 01-04-2015 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:07 PM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 491 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Holy C7
Not sure why they havent been keeping up with forum questions here, but yes, they are very much still in business.

Go to WOT-tuning.com and in upper right hand corner hit the "contact us" button thats in red and shoot them an email. They are usually pretty quick to answer any and all questions. On the main page when you go to the site is the C7 Corvette tuning info.
I emailed them yesterday morning. No reply yet but it is the weekend. Hopefully by Monday.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Holy C7
Instructor

Originally Posted by thegame
I emailed them yesterday morning. No reply yet but it is the weekend. Hopefully by Monday.
Id be very surprised if you dont hear something later today or at least by tomorrow morning!
Old 01-04-2015, 01:58 PM
C2367
Drifting

Received 307 Likes on 133 Posts

I have heard that OnStar can or would know if you had installed a program.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:29 PM
S'vette
Melting Slicks

Received 73 Likes on 40 Posts

so your trial tune only allows the car to get to 95 mph?
Old 01-04-2015, 06:56 PM
2015VETTE
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Will your tune for a SC work for the ECS kit? I have a 2015 C7 A8 I noticed you have a tune for the Procharger.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:22 AM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Seems they don't really care or check this thread or forum. Oh well I'll call Diablo
Old 01-05-2015, 02:26 PM
2015VETTE
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I ended up contacting him through there email on the website they responded pretty quick.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:42 AM
0TRIFECTA
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TAL
Is there a 93 octane tune?

Yes, we have two separate location specific 93 octane specific calibrations available. However our production calibration is fully octane adaptive (OAMKII) upwards to 93 octane and compatible at reduced performance with 87 octane.

OE engine knock detection diagnostics is retained (we do not desensitize the knock sensors).

The power numbers we quote is based on 91 octane.

Originally Posted by Supermassive
Can I disable AFM with the tune software?
Hello Trifecta answer this man!! I'd like to know as well. People are waiting to purchase

With the current production TRIFECTA calibration for the MY2014 and MY2015 Chevrolet Corvette / Corvette Z51, AFM is disabled in all modes except for ECO and Tour. In Tour mode, the AFM trigger points are reinterpreted to be far more logical and less intrusive in operation; we can disable AFM outright in the calibration if requested.

Originally Posted by jimman
Curious what mode your ran your pulls? Interesting my 0 to 120 was 11.3 sec. Also curious how how much you can improve these shift times.

All dyno runs are completed in Track mode.

We can definitely improve those shift times. Would you like a demo calibration to try out for your MY2014-MY2015 Chevrolet Corvette or Corvette Z51? The demo is free to try with no purchase necessary!

If you're interested, just send an email to info@trifectaperformance.com or contact us at http://www.wot-tuning.com/support to get started!

I went to the website but

Please visit WOT-Tuning.com for more information; LINK: http://www.wot-tuning.com/

and no answer to the question since 12-22.
Originally Posted by Supermassive
Can I disable AFM with the tune software?

This question was answered via PM on December 22nd, 2014.

I'm in for the setup but wondering if they're still offering it.

Just send an email to info@trifectaperformance.com or contact us at http://www.wot-tuning.com/support to get started on a demo calibration!

Originally Posted by C2367
I have heard that OnStar can or would know if you had installed a program.

The TRIFECTA powertrain recalibration for the MY2014-MY2015 Chevrolet Corvette and Corvette Z51 is undetectable by any current or known GM diagnostic tools (does not increment write counter, does not increment flash history entries, matches all CVN, checksums, and file hashes in the E92 ECM; retroactive flash history entry deletion for our partner/affiliates/friends/etc).

OnStar will only intervene if requested by law enforcement (within the United States). Our flash loader is not affected by Onstar. GM vehicle warranty claims are submitted through your local GM dealership.

TRIFECTA does not condone warranty abuse or fraud of any kind. We champion a "pay to play" approach when it comes to GM's powertrain warranties. However with that said, at any time should you wish to return to stock with ANY of our powertrain products, the included flash loader device will return your car 100 percent to stock. ->TRIFECTA's "Transparency" featureset.

Originally Posted by S'vette
so your trial tune only allows the car to get to 95 mph?

The demo calibrations are speed limited. We do however issue speed unlimited demo calibrations to our retail partners, hardware development partners, government and fleet customers.

Law enforcement officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and active military personnel will be automatically eligible for our Military, Police, Firefighter and EMS discount as a thank you for serving our country! (requires military, police, or fire department shipping address)

Originally Posted by 2015VETTE
Will your tune for a SC work for the ECS kit? I have a 2015 C7 A8 I noticed you have a tune for the Procharger.

We are still qualifying our calibration for the ECS supercharger kit on the MY2015's. We have not done nearly as many ECS kits as we have Procharger setups. However we expect to have the MY2015 C7 ECS calibration complete by Q1 2015.

We expect similar power numbers from the ECS kit vs the Procharger kit on a MY2015 with our calibration however currently we are not there (not the fault of ECS, its our calibration for the ECS kit that needs a bit more work prior to general release; in progress as of early January 2015).

Seems they don't really care or check this thread or forum.

Hello thegame,

I apologize for the delay in responding to the thread, since the holidays we've just sorted through the backlog of customer service requests. For faster response, please contact us at http://www.wot-tuning.com/support or send an email to info@trifectaperformance.com . Elite series and Platinum series customers should contact their account manager for expedited service. Also I sincerely apologize to our Platinum series customers that the 24 hour service was unavailable for periods of time during the holiday season.

Thank you,

Kayla@TRIFECTA
Old 01-06-2015, 08:57 AM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by TRIFECTA
Yes, we have two separate location specific 93 octane specific calibrations available. However our production calibration is fully octane adaptive (OAMKII) upwards to 93 octane and compatible at reduced performance with 87 octane.

OE engine knock detection diagnostics is retained (we do not desensitize the knock sensors).

The power numbers we quote is based

With the current production TRIFECTA calibration for the MY2014 and MY2015 Chevrolet Corvette / Corvette Z51, AFM is disabled in all modes except for ECO and Tour. In Tour mode, the AFM trigger points are reinterpreted to be far more logical and less intrusive in operation; we can disable AFM outright in the calibration if requested.

All dyno runs are completed in Track mode.

We can definitely improve those shift times. Would you like a demo calibration to try out for your MY2014-MY2015 Chevrolet Corvette or Corvette Z51? The demo is free to try with no purchase necessary!

If you're interested, just send an email to info@trifectaperformance.com or contact us at http://www.wot-tuning.com/support to get started!

Please visit WOT-Tuning.com for more information; LINK: http://www.wot-tuning.com/

This question was answered via PM on December 22nd, 2014.

Just send an email to info@trifectaperformance.com or contact us at http://www.wot-tuning.com/support to get started on a demo calibration!

The TRIFECTA powertrain recalibration for the MY2014-MY2015 Chevrolet Corvette and Corvette Z51 is undetectable by any current or known GM diagnostic tools (does not increment write counter, does not increment flash history entries, matches all CVN, checksums, and file hashes in the E92 ECM; retroactive flash history entry deletion for our partner/affiliates/friends/etc).

OnStar will only intervene if requested by law enforcement (within the United States). Our flash loader is not affected by Onstar. GM vehicle warranty claims are submitted through your local GM dealership.

TRIFECTA does not condone warranty abuse or fraud of any kind. We champion a "pay to play" approach when it comes to GM's powertrain warranties. However with that said, at any time should you wish to return to stock with ANY of our powertrain products, the included flash loader device will return your car 100 percent to stock. ->TRIFECTA's "Transparency" featureset.

The demo calibrations are speed limited. We do however issue speed unlimited demo calibrations to our retail partners, hardware development partners, government and fleet customers.

Law enforcement officers, fire fighters, EMS personnel, and active military personnel will be automatically eligible for our Military, Police, Firefighter and EMS discount as a thank you for serving our country! (requires military, police, or fire department shipping address)

We are still qualifying our calibration for the ECS supercharger kit on the MY2015's. We have not done nearly as many ECS kits as we have Procharger setups. However we expect to have the MY2015 C7 ECS calibration complete by Q1 2015.

We expect similar power numbers from the ECS kit vs the Procharger kit on a MY2015 with our calibration however currently we are not there (not the fault of ECS, its our calibration for the ECS kit that needs a bit more work prior to general release; in progress as of early January 2015).

Hello thegame,

I apologize for the delay in responding to the thread, since the holidays we've just sorted through the backlog of customer service requests. For faster response, please contact us at http://www.wot-tuning.com/support or send an email to info@trifectaperformance.com . Elite series and Platinum series customers should contact their account manager for expedited service. Also I sincerely apologize to our Platinum series customers that the 24 hour service was unavailable for periods of time during the holiday season.

Thank you,

Kayla@TRIFECTA
All good buddy, thanks
Old 01-17-2015, 02:23 PM
ncrowe
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

I just installed the demo version - WOW~!!!

I have arh mids and corsa x pipe, ported intake manifold and AFE CAI

The tranny shifts WAY better, the power this thing is making is WAY more than stock. I need to get this thing to the track ASAP!!

My '14 was 7 speed and procharged, the '15 is quicker as it sits - no doubt.

I give this a huge and its well worth the investment!!!
Old 01-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Holy C7
Instructor

Originally Posted by ncrowe
I just installed the demo version - WOW~!!!

I have arh mids and corsa x pipe, ported intake manifold and AFE CAI

The tranny shifts WAY better, the power this thing is making is WAY more than stock. I need to get this thing to the track ASAP!!

My '14 was 7 speed and procharged, the '15 is quicker as it sits - no doubt.

I give this a huge and its well worth the investment!!!
Old 05-23-2017, 12:46 AM
Blue Batman
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TRIFECTA
TRIFECTA presents: Chevrolet Corvette C7 / Corvette C7 Z51 MY2015 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming

http://i61.tinypic.com/2rzcbid.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2pzb43p.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/27ycntk.jpg

images are attached above

TRIFECTA presents: Chevrolet Corvette C7 / Corvette C7 Z51 MY2015 Powertrain Calibration Reprogramming

This release post is a presentation of the software engineering capabilities of TRIFECTA Performance: TRIFECTA presents a complete powertrain power delivery profile recalibration for the MY2015 Chevrolet Corvette / Corvette Z51 engine and corresponding 8L90 automatic transmission reprogramming. The TRIFECTA Performance Chevrolet Corvette C7 LT1 6.2L and Corvette C7 Z51 LT1 6.2L MY2015+ powertrain calibration is an easy to install software performance recalibration with an included flash loader device that will yield specific gains of +31 ft-lbs @3550 RPM and +24 WHP @5575 RPM (Peak gains of +26 ft-lbs and +22 WHP) to a completely stock Chevrolet Corvette LT1 6.2 MY2015 vehicle.

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance Chevrolet Corvette C7 MY2015+ and Corvette C7 Z51 MY2015+ 6.2L LT1 ECM software reprogramming:

-Gains of +31 ft-lbs @3550 RPM and +24 WHP @5575 RPM, under the curve; (and +26 ft-lbs and +22 WHP peak vs peak on 91 octane)
-Powertrain calibration has been tested and validated for various environments, such as cold/heat, elevation, and variations in fuel quality
-Power feels linear and immediately responsive (improved drivability and throttle response/attentiveness)
-Retains all GM OE diagnostics and ECM functionality
-Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality
-Emissions readiness checks are present; emissions compliant
-Maintains functionality of ABS and TC systems
-Knock detection mechanisms and OE engine knock detection sensitivity is retained
-Extended testing of 100,000 miles with 100 hrs of wide open throttle testing
-The TRIFECTA flash loader and Transparency featureset does not increment the ECM write counter or increment entries in the flash history
-Optional: BCM CEL/Code disable
-Return to stock functionality included with flash loader

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance MY2015 Chevrolet Corvette C7 / Corvette C7 Z51 8L90 8-Speed automatic transmission TCM calibration software reprogramming:

-Supplementary 8L90 transmission TCM reprogramming compliments the ECM reprogramming and completes the TRIFECTA Powertrain Calibration: designed to work in unison with the ECM reprogramming for optimized performance
-Improved shift times in adverse shift patterns
-Improved shift logic (improved drivability)
-Does not shorten transmission life or increase cooling requirements
-Retains all OE diagnostics and TCM functionality
-Retains all OE error code reporting and functionality
-Improved fuel economy with improvements made to torque converter slip profiles

Specifications of the TRIFECTA Performance MY2015 Chevrolet Corvette C7 / Corvette C7 Z51 Chassis Control Module software reprogramming:

-Optional supplementary CCM (Chassis Control Module) reprogramming compliments provides support for customizing CCM related vehicle systems
-For TRIFECTA affiliates and TRIFECTA development partners: Full control over the AFM exhaust valves (cylinder deactivation exhaust flow control valve system) with engine RPM, engine load, vehicle speed, and Driver Mode Control setting based Vehicle Exhaust Valve (AFM exhaust valves) duty cycle and position specific actuation triggers
-For TRIFECTA retail customers (OPTIONAL): Removing the OE Exhaust Valves (AFM/NPP) will no longer effect a CEL / MIL or related error codes (P26C8 and P12F0)
-For TRIFECTA affiliates and TRIFECTA development partners: NPP (exhaust tailpipe flow control valve system) system controls with triggers based on engine RPM, engine load, and vehicle speed; use the NPP valves to eliminate exhaust drone
-CCM (Chassis Control Module) diagnostics access: GM exhaust valve actuator relearn procedure and diagnostics support
-CCM (Chassis Control Module) MIL enable/disable: P12E3, P12E7, P12E8, P12E9, P12EA, P12EB, P12EC, P12ED, P12EF, P12F0, P12F1, P12F2, P12F4, P12F5, P12F6, P12F7, P12F8, P12F9, P12FA, P12FC, P12FD, P12FE, and P12FF related MIL (malfunction indicator) can be disabled by the end user
-Completes the AFM support both both engine cylinder deactivation profile improvements and corresponding and complimenting exhaust valve controls

Installation Notes:

-Estimated installation time of ~20 minutes
-Premium fuel is recommended, but not required

6.2 LT1 dyno graph (on 91 octane pump gas) (this vehicle is a Chevrolet Corvette C7 Convertible with a 6.2 LT1 engine) - stock wheels/tires:

http://i59.tinypic.com/xbb5p0.jpg

Additional information and availability:

-Please contact TRIFECTA Performance: info@trifectaperformance.com or visit WOT-tuning: WOT-Tuning.com for more information
-This powertrain calibration includes a TRIFECTA powertrain calibration file specific to your vehicle and includes a flash loader device
-Powertrain calibrations currently exist for the US, CA, EU, RUS/CIS, MEC, and Asia areas, with more regions to follow
-Pricing TBA

-
Hmmm. I'm very interested in this. Pm a phone number I can reach someone to talk to about this.

Quick Reply: TRIFECTA: +31 ft-lbs and +24 WHP on 2015+ Corvette C7 / Z51 (8L90 8-Speed Automatic)