Notices
C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 3:90 & 4:10 Gears

Old 03-14-2019, 08:54 PM
blue_bomber697
CF Senior Member

2018 C7 of Year Finalist

[QUOTE=phantom1;1599045623]
Originally Posted by blue_bomber697 View Post
I am very interested in hearing your guys' thoughts after you've driven with the new gear sets. I might be ordering up a set next week as my rear end is already dropping out of the car...

Did you drop the rear yourself? if not, this would be the perfect time to change your gears, otherwise you'll be paying to drop the rear again. I did a muffler mod, and AFM delete while the rear was off.
Not myself no, its at my shop getting the clutch rebuilt/upgraded and so they dropped the rear for that. So now the diff is lying on the floor all off the car so it would be the perfect time to do gears.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C7 3:90 & 4:10 Gears

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: