C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Now Available - Granatelli Adjustable Toe Links with AMT locking plates

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 08:38 AM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Received 554 Likes on 264 Posts
Default Now Available - Granatelli Adjustable Toe Links with AMT locking plates

Now Available - Granatelli Adjustable Toe Links with AMT Locking Plates for all C7 Corvettes

AMT Motorsport is proud to have partnered with Granatelli Motorsport in offering their rear adjustable toe links for the C7 Corvette. As anyone who's been under the car knows, the stock toe links are adjusted using an eccentric cam much like the factory control arms. However this cam makes it difficult to achieve finite toe adjustment and like the rest of the eccentrics are prone to slipping when driven hard on track

Granatelli has solved this problem by offering a bolt in replacement for the factory toe links. These toe links are adjusted turnbuckle style by simply twisting the shaft, like every other toe link known to man. This makes for fast and precise toe adjustments at the rear of the car. Rods are black anodized 6061-aluminum, with heavy duty teflon-lined heim joints on either end. The tapered pin that inserts to the GM spindle is 4130 steel and phosphate coated to protect against corrosion

Finally, AMT improves upon the concept by eliminating the factory eccentric all together. Even with the huge range of adjustability the Granatelli toe link is still installed with the factory eccentric in place. Knowing the eccentrics can slip we instead ship our toe links with black anodized 6061 aluminum plates to be installed in place of the factory eccentric. Grade 10 metric hardware is included to replace the factory hardware. Coupled with the AMT C7 Camber kit, you've now eliminated all the silly eccentrics on your C7 Corvette and can pound around the track til your hearts' content without worrying about your car slipping out of alignment

Features of the Granatelli Motorsport Toe Links:

• Turnbuckle style link allows for precise, fine-tuning
• AMT locking plates and hardware eliminate factory eccentrics
• .875 diameter 6061-t6 billet rods
• Heavy duty 5/8”-18 Teflon-lined chrome-moly heim style rod ends
• CNC machined 4130 Carbon Steel tapered pins are black zinc plated.
• Dramatically increases vehicle stability at speeds
• Improves handling
• Designed to be a direct bolt in and fit
• All necessary hardware and instructions are included.

Pricing for the Adjustable Toe Links with AMT Locking plates is $245.25 plus shipping.

Follow THIS LINK to order from our website.

If anyone has any questions at all please let me know and I'll answer all that I can. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Mark@AMT Motorsport; 03-06-2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:23 AM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Weekend bump! Please let me know if I can answer any questions.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:52 AM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,919 Likes on 5,328 Posts

I have the Granatelli toe links. How much for the locking plates?

Bill
Old 05-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Bill Dearborn
I have the Granatelli toe links. How much for the locking plates?

Bill
Bill,

I'll sell the plates and hardware for $20 if you'd like. Didn't intend to list them as separate items on the website, so if you'd like to buy let me know and I'll just send you an invoice.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:00 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 833 Likes on 594 Posts

Hi Mark

Send me an invoice for a pair of the toe link plates as well.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 05-01-2017, 10:02 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 833 Likes on 594 Posts

For those of you that don't have a Z06, and don't read that section of the forum regularly, below is a copy of a post I made over there concerning the replacement of my stock toe links with the Granatelli ones.
________________________________________ ________________

These are great toe links!!! But they use the stock eccentric on the cradle end.

Mark's plates should take all the worry out of your toe alignment slipping!!

Great stuff!!! I got these in Nov last year, and the "tie-rod" type adjustable toe link makes adjusting toe very easy!!

Below is the OE toe link. You can see it's just a solid rod. The entire toe alignment is done with an eccentric washer - it has a very limited range of adjustment, is difficult to make adjustments to toe (especially to fine tune it!), and is susceptible to slippage:

And below is the right rear of my car with the Granatelli adjustable tie-rod type link. At the very left end you can just make out the OE eccentric behind the stabilizer bar bracket. I need to replace that eccentric with Mark's plate:

Last edited by BEZ06; 05-01-2017 at 10:06 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by BEZ06
Hi Mark

Send me an invoice for a pair of the toe link plates as well.

Thanks,

Bob
They're on their way Bob. Thanks!
Old 05-04-2017, 09:52 PM
Mad Dog 24
Drifting

Location: Syracuse-Central Square New York Winer of the all Corvette race WGI 8/23!
Received 365 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@AMT Motorsport
They're on their way Bob. Thanks!
Mark did you send my toe plates? My parts room is stuffed so may be hard to find the small box if you did. Were setting our car up in a week or so and I'll post the numbers we get with your complete plate, stud and shim kit.

On a side note: At the track I plan to try a bit more toe out in the rear to help rotation. Using .05 degrees now. This should be fairly easy having a pre determined amount of turns on the Granatelli rods for maybe .10. Could be to much but there's only one way to find out!
Old 05-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,919 Likes on 5,328 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@AMT Motorsport
Bill,

I'll sell the plates and hardware for $20 if you'd like. Didn't intend to list them as separate items on the website, so if you'd like to buy let me know and I'll just send you an invoice.
Mark,
Please send me an invoice for the toe plates. Email is bdearborng@gmail.com.

Bill

Last edited by Bill Dearborn; 05-05-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:16 PM
Mad Dog 24
Drifting

Location: Syracuse-Central Square New York Winer of the all Corvette race WGI 8/23!
Received 365 Likes on 257 Posts

We are in the middle of another C7 alignment setting up for the track now. After this one if anyone wants some decent rear camber, correct rear caster and toe out it will be mandatory to have the Granatelli bar, period! Get those bars in stock Mark!

BTW, another rear caster in the negative -.4 nice job GM!

Frustrating............
Old 03-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Bump for to get some folks to follow the link to our new website! I've just ordered 10 more sets of these from Granatelli and have one left on the shelf ready to ship. Also got about 40 sets worth of locking hardware so if anyone needs to add locking hardware to Granatelli links you may already have we can do that too!

Granatelli Adjustable Toe Links

Locking hardware only for toe links
Old 03-06-2018, 09:59 PM
gpuglisi
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts

Just put these on. Great product and even better support. Sent a question on a Sunday as I was in the middle of the install, expected an answer Monday. Nope, a few minutes later I had a response. Thanks Mark!

Get notified of new replies

To Now Available - Granatelli Adjustable Toe Links with AMT locking plates

Quick Reply: Now Available - Granatelli Adjustable Toe Links with AMT locking plates