C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Video - First startup of the very first, residentially fully built LT1!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 05:48 PM
black_c7
Burning Brakes

Received 36 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by FYREANT
Great catch! They are actually zip tied out of the way and were not hooked up yet. You'll notice my charge tube isn't tapped for meth or my IAT sensor breakout. Since I upgraded to a brand new T-Trim kit, I didn't tap the new charge pipe for those items at the time. This was literally the very first startup vid to see if the built engine would start or blow up lol.

I have since tapped the charge pipe for everything. Now I am waiting for a larger nozzle tip for my second nozzle to arrive from Alky. Have a 15 and a 10 and upgrading so they are both 15's. Can't use the meth until I get tuned anyway.

, nice looking forward to see what you can get out of it, I remember my friend made 750 on a mustang dyno with the ti, his short block was stock, stock heads just a cam, turn that head unit to it max and let see what you can get out of that beast, what pulley combo you have on it?
Old 06-23-2017, 07:05 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 908 Likes on 561 Posts
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by black_c7
, nice looking forward to see what you can get out of it, I remember my friend made 750 on a mustang dyno with the ti, his short block was stock, stock heads just a cam, turn that head unit to it max and let see what you can get out of that beast, what pulley combo you have on it?
8.25" lower, 3.47" upper

Quick Reply: Video - First startup of the very first, residentially fully built LT1!