C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edelbrock super chargers

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 06:33 PM
shores
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edelbrock super chargers

I'm thinking about purchasing an EDELBROCK stage 1 or 2 super charger any pros or cons and are you happy with your purchase.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:52 PM
lakemg
Melting Slicks

Received 909 Likes on 606 Posts

I know that you're interested in the edelbrock which I have heard good things about, but I sometimes see superchargers for sale here in the for sale section where folks have taken them off of relatively new Z06 cars. If you'll be doing the work yourself, you might be able to score a Z06 setup at a great price. Lastly, it seems like the centrifugal style superchargers (Procharger for example) get a lot of great reviews as well. Just some other options for you to research.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:10 PM
shores
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lakemg
I know that you're interested in the edelbrock which I have heard good things about, but I sometimes see superchargers for sale here in the for sale section where folks have taken them off of relatively new Z06 cars. If you'll be doing the work yourself, you might be able to score a Z06 setup at a great price. Lastly, it seems like the centrifugal style superchargers (Procharger for example) get a lot of great reviews as well. Just some other options for you to research.
Thank you,still trying 2 make up my mind.
Old 07-27-2017, 07:17 PM
lakemg
Melting Slicks

Received 909 Likes on 606 Posts

^^^^Totally understand. Lots of options and lots of decision making to go into this type of project.

Perhaps you have already viewed them, but here are a few videos on youtube regarding the Edelbrock unit: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...rger+c7+review
The following users liked this post:
shores (07-27-2017)
Old 07-30-2017, 10:45 PM
skvette
Racer

Received 147 Likes on 67 Posts
Cruise-In VIII Veteran

I had the Edelbrock Stage 2 installed on my 2015 z-51 M7 and LOVED IT!. No issues at all and it ran a solid 11.6 in the quarter mile even with my questionable shifting skills. I would highly recommend it. Straightline performance in Illinois did a great install and the local Chevy dealer removed it so I could trade the car in on a 2016 Z06. (8 months later)The Z is a different animal. I think more torque and an automatic trans makes it so much faster. 10:83 quarter mile with this car.

Get notified of new replies

To Edelbrock super chargers

Quick Reply: Edelbrock super chargers