C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nGauge tuner... Need Gm config file

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Poppacapp
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 54 Posts
Default nGauge tuner... Need Gm config file

Hi all,

I traded my 2015 Mustang GT for a 2017 Grand Sport. I still have the Lund Racing locked nGauge from the Mustang and am wanting to use it for gauge readouts and datalogging. I only have the config file on it provided by Lund which is .DLE extension?

Does anyone have, or know where I could get a config file to be able to datalog my Vette? Unsure if the .dle format will only work with the Lund firmware?

I have HPTuners ordered through EFI Tuning, along with a flex fuel sensor and AEM 30-0333 wideband sensor.

Thanks for any help!
Old 09-25-2017, 12:40 AM
Jaycajun
Pro

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Hi all,

I traded my 2015 Mustang GT for a 2017 Grand Sport. I still have the Lund Racing locked nGauge from the Mustang and am wanting to use it for gauge readouts and datalogging. I only have the config file on it provided by Lund which is .DLE extension?

Does anyone have, or know where I could get a config file to be able to datalog my Vette? Unsure if the .dle format will only work with the Lund firmware?

I have HPTuners ordered through EFI Tuning, along with a flex fuel sensor and AEM 30-0333 wideband sensor.

Thanks for any help!
Try searching on Facebook for ngauge, there are a few groups that are pretty good at sharing info. From what I gather the Lund one is just what you said, locked and only Lund can provide files. You may end up having to buy the HP Tumers Ngauge. I just installed the HP Tuners one recently and it's amazing, flashed two tunes today, only take a few minutes. I am trying to figure out how to connect the 30-0333 wide band to it for data logging.
The following users liked this post:
Poppacapp (09-30-2017)
Old 09-30-2017, 11:45 PM
Poppacapp
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaycajun
Try searching on Facebook for ngauge, there are a few groups that are pretty good at sharing info. From what I gather the Lund one is just what you said, locked and only Lund can provide files. You may end up having to buy the HP Tumers Ngauge. I just installed the HP Tuners one recently and it's amazing, flashed two tunes today, only take a few minutes. I am trying to figure out how to connect the 30-0333 wide band to it for data logging.
Thanks for the info!

Get notified of new replies

To nGauge tuner... Need Gm config file

Quick Reply: nGauge tuner... Need Gm config file