C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WEAPON-X WIP Wheel Program: No Wait Wheels - Buy forged wheels built & ready to go!

Old 01-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Default WEAPON-X WIP Wheel Program: No Wait Wheels - Buy forged wheels built & ready to go!

"A fast pass for your car" Read below to find out how you can skip the line and buy wheels already built, spec'ed for your Corvette! Just select your color and whether you want tires and TPMS and they'll be on their way!

If you're in this thread, you're a fan of forged wheels and let's face it, the right set of wheels can make a great car look incredible. Chevrolet is cranking out over 40,000 Corvettes per year, so the odds of you guys seeing your car and another color have some great odds. It's the little things we all do to our cars that not only help us bond with the machine, but also help set it off. I love wheels and my cars usually have 2-3 sets between street wheels and race wheels - some crazy, some classy, some purpose built... but each chosen carefully to give it the right look that I want at the right time.

The downsides to custom wheels? The endless wait due to your excitement and the price, but WEAPON-X has the solution for you guys to help with BOTH of these! We've decided to start WEAPON-X WIP Wheels. WIP in the manufacturing world stands for "Work In Progress" and as an engineer, I've decided to implement that in your consumer buying experience! So, we have began pre-ordering popular sizes and models of wheels as well as some new wheels we are SURE will be a home run on the Corvette body. We have worked out the production schedule with some manufacturers to get these into their queue and be milled and prepped, ready for the finish of your choice! This will save you up to a couple of months of waiting for your wheels! After something we don't have listed at the moment? Just ask! We can easily get a set going.

And for the pricing, WEAPON-X is a Master Dealer for all of your favorite major brands so our prices are unparalleled, and there is no additional rush fee. You get our best price, with no price match BS pitch - which basically tells the consumer the vendor will take you for what they'll get you for. You get our best price out of the gate because that's how I want to be treated. We offer payment plans and financing options as well if you want to stretch your money out, so make sure you jump on these wheels quickly if you're interested and reach out to us!

Contact options are endless:
The first manufacturer we'd like to introduce is Forgeline. They hardly need an introduction, but not only are they less than an hour from our facility, they're a top tier manufacturer, building everything in-house in Dayton, OH. Their designs are timeless and their quality is top notch. They've been working closely with some OEM manufacturer's and aftermarket race teams and companies like Pratt Miller for their GT4R Camaro builds. The last time we were there, there were about 10 pallets of raw wheels on the ground headed to a Ferrari race team. Their engagement in the motorsports industry and commitment to quality really impresses us. And to top it off, one of the owner's has a Corvette Z06! We've worked very closely with these guys for years on my own personal cars. We spec'ed out the first set of 18" drag wheels on my C7 back in early 2014 as a matter of fact and to date have helped hundreds of clients into their wheels!

So, here the first few sets of WEAPON-X WIP Wheels with Forgeline!
Old 01-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Forgeline GA3R Open Lug 18x12" Drag Wheels for C7 Grand Sport and Z06 incl Z07 CCBs

This pair is for 1 pair of 18x12" Forgeline GA3Rs wheels for drag racing. This is what I run on my 1,000 HP C7!

**CONTACT FOR BEST PRICE**
Simply PM or respond, quoting this post, and we'll be in touch with a price!

Estimated Due Date: Week of January 8th, 2018

Wheel Specs:
  • Forgeline GA3R Open Lug race wheel with Center Cap
  • 18x12"
  • Finish - Satin black center, Gloss black lips

Wheel fitment:
  • C7 Z06 and Grand Sport iron and Z07 CCB rotors
  • C6 ZR1, Z06, and Grand Sport
  • C6 and C7 Widebodys

Recommended Tire options:
  • Hoosier 335 in a 26" height for the short tire guys closer to stock power; however, this tire doesn't look great if you'd like to roll your drag wheels on the street due to the lack of sidewall.
  • Mickey Thompson 325 in a 27" height for the moderate to heavy power guys and looks great on the street
  • Mickey Thompson 345 in a 27.5" height for the moderate to heavy power guys and looks extremely beefy on the street!

Notes:
If desired, we make an 18" GA3R front runner for these as well that can be from 6-10" wide!

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 01-06-2018 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Forgeline VX1Rs 19x10, 20x12 for C7 Grand Sport and Z06 including Z07 CCBs

This set is the very popular Forgeline VX1R monoblock wheels! These were an instant hit with Forgeline last year and look incredible in Black Chrome! You can choose any color to finish these in.

Estimated Due Date: DONE AND READY TO CHOOSE A COLOR!

Transparent Smoke/HTM

Wheel Specs:
  • Forgeline VX1
  • 19x10", 20x12"
  • Finish - YOUR CHOICE from black chrome, brushed, smoke, black, gray, transparent color, graphite, etc!

Wheel fitment:
  • C6 and C7 Widebodys

• OEM Michelin SuperSport ZP
  • OEM Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 ZP
  • Any other tire spec'ed for the above mentioned Corvettes

Hyper Silver

Satin Bronze

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 01-18-2018 at 11:27 AM.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Forgeline EX1s 19x10, 20x12 for C7 Grand Sport and Z06 including Z07 CCBs

This set is the brand new for 2018 and we are really excited about it.
The Forgeline EX1 monoblock wheel will really compliment the lines on the C7 bodies! These are light weight, allow easy access to clean the brakes and wheel itself, and will really set off the car and brakes!

Estimated Due Date: Week of January 15th, 2018

Wheel Specs:
  • Forgeline EX1
  • 19x10", 20x12"
  • Finish - YOUR CHOICE from black chrome, brushed, smoke, black, gray, transparent color, graphite, etc!

Wheel fitment:
  • C6 and C7 Widebodys

Old 01-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Forgeline AL203s 19x10, 20x12 for C7 Grand Sport and Z06 including Z07 CCBs

This set is the brand new for 2018 and we are really excited about it as well. The Forgeline AL203 three piece wheel was made in heaven for any of you guys that love the Z06 style of wheel. This wheel will be more concave than the OEM wheel and the fact that it is a 3pc wheel will give you the option to mix colors for more contrast... even a satin black center and gloss black lip will really set this wheel off. Want something more custom? We'd suggest their transparent smoke center with polished lips to set it off.

Estimated Due Date: Week of January 15th, 2018

Can you see these with Sebring Orange lips?!

Wheel Specs:
  • Forgeline AL203
  • 19x10", 20x12"

Wheel fitment:
  • C6 and C7 Widebodys

Old 01-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Getting closer to being able to pick a color and ship!
Old 01-31-2018, 10:20 AM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Looking for custom wheels without the wait! Then checkout the WEAPON-X WIP Wheel program!

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ady-to-go.html

"A fast pass for your car" Follow the link to find out how you can skip the line and buy wheels already built, spec'ed for your Corvette! Just select your color and whether you want tires and TPMS and they'll be on their way!

These wheels will be ready to go next week!

Forgeline VX1 - you choose the color/finish

Forgeline GA3R - you choose the color/finish

Forgeline EX1 - you choose the color/finish

Forgeline AL203 - you choose the color/finish

Old 02-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Some great deals going on this month just in time for tax returns!
Old 02-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Raw and ready for color!

The C7 ZR1-esque Forgeline EX1s ready for color!

Forgeline VX1Rs in 19x10 and 20x12" ready for color!

AL203s ready to pick a color in 19x10 and 20x12 or 12.5"!

Old 02-09-2018, 08:13 PM
TEXASRANGER
HOOK-EM HORNS

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 696 Likes on 172 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

I have a 2016 C7 Z51, non GS. I run factory chrome but have a full set black. I need 18 inch rears for slicks. In shop now for around 900+ engine hp. What you have?
Thanks Paul
Old 02-10-2018, 02:19 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by TEXASRANGER
I have a 2016 C7 Z51, non GS. I run factory chrome but have a full set black. I need 18 inch rears for slicks. In shop now for around 900+ engine hp. What you have?
Thanks Paul
We have another set of 18x12" rears ready to go and I can put the MT 325 or 345 on them or the shorter Hoosier 335 depending on what tire size you want. PM headed your way!
Old 02-11-2018, 08:52 PM
Ray7374
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben@WeaponX
"A fast pass for your car" Read below to find out how you can skip the line and buy wheels already built, spec'ed for your Corvette! Just select your color and whether you want tires and TPMS and they'll be on their way!

If you're in this thread, you're a fan of forged wheels and let's face it, the right set of wheels can make a great car look incredible. Chevrolet is cranking out over 40,000 Corvettes per year, so the odds of you guys seeing your car and another color have some great odds. It's the little things we all do to our cars that not only help us bond with the machine, but also help set it off. I love wheels and my cars usually have 2-3 sets between street wheels and race wheels - some crazy, some classy, some purpose built... but each chosen carefully to give it the right look that I want at the right time.

The downsides to custom wheels? The endless wait due to your excitement and the price, but WEAPON-X has the solution for you guys to help with BOTH of these! We've decided to start WEAPON-X WIP Wheels. WIP in the manufacturing world stands for "Work In Progress" and as an engineer, I've decided to implement that in your consumer buying experience! So, we have began pre-ordering popular sizes and models of wheels as well as some new wheels we are SURE will be a home run on the Corvette body. We have worked out the production schedule with some manufacturers to get these into their queue and be milled and prepped, ready for the finish of your choice! This will save you up to a couple of months of waiting for your wheels! After something we don't have listed at the moment? Just ask! We can easily get a set going.

And for the pricing, WEAPON-X is a Master Dealer for all of your favorite major brands so our prices are unparalleled, and there is no additional rush fee. You get our best price, with no price match BS pitch - which basically tells the consumer the vendor will take you for what they'll get you for. You get our best price out of the gate because that's how I want to be treated. We offer payment plans and financing options as well if you want to stretch your money out, so make sure you jump on these wheels quickly if you're interested and reach out to us!

Contact options are endless:
The first manufacturer we'd like to introduce is Forgeline. They hardly need an introduction, but not only are they less than an hour from our facility, they're a top tier manufacturer, building everything in-house in Dayton, OH. Their designs are timeless and their quality is top notch. They've been working closely with some OEM manufacturer's and aftermarket race teams and companies like Pratt Miller for their GT4R Camaro builds. The last time we were there, there were about 10 pallets of raw wheels on the ground headed to a Ferrari race team. Their engagement in the motorsports industry and commitment to quality really impresses us. And to top it off, one of the owner's has a Corvette Z06! We've worked very closely with these guys for years on my own personal cars. We spec'ed out the first set of 18" drag wheels on my C7 back in early 2014 as a matter of fact and to date have helped hundreds of clients into their wheels!

So, here the first few sets of WEAPON-X WIP Wheels with Forgeline!

all I can say is Ben’s customer service is amazing!!

sorry I haven’t had time to post pictures of my wheels yet Ben !!
The following users liked this post:
Ben@WeaponX (02-12-2018)
Old 02-12-2018, 08:40 AM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by Ray7374

all I can say is Ben’s customer service is amazing!!

sorry I haven’t had time to post pictures of my wheels yet Ben !!
Happy to hear it!

I'm looking forward to seeing those on too. Hit me up when you have pics and we'll feature it on our social media outlets!
Old 02-17-2018, 09:00 AM
YO-EL
Race Director

Received 865 Likes on 433 Posts

Do any of these fit a regular Stingray Z51? 19/20" or just widebody, GS & Z06?
Old 02-18-2018, 09:17 AM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by YO-EL
Do any of these fit a regular Stingray Z51? 19/20" or just widebody, GS & Z06?
These are widebody fitments but we can certainly make a set for you! I'll shoot you a PM
Old 02-18-2018, 03:32 PM
YO-EL
Race Director

Received 865 Likes on 433 Posts

What do you have thats "no wait ready to go" in Z51 sizes?
Not wanting to wait.. Played that game 100x on my C5..
Want to purchase something thats already produced & ready to ship..
Thx..
Old 02-20-2018, 09:20 AM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by YO-EL
What do you have thats "no wait ready to go" in Z51 sizes?
Not wanting to wait.. Played that game 100x on my C5..
Want to purchase something thats already produced & ready to ship..
Thx..
Yes, sent you over a couple sets we have in stock
Old 03-04-2018, 11:40 AM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default Last day of the Tax Sale!

Just a reminder that ANY of you guys ordering any wheels as well as car parts from us puts you into the running for our drawing for a FREE set of Forgeline wheels! So you guys buying wheels, don't hesitate to get your order in because if YOU WIN, we will credit you the difference!

Only the best pricing and service from your top Corvette wheel dealer!

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 03-04-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To WEAPON-X WIP Wheel Program: No Wait Wheels - Buy forged wheels built & ready to go!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WEAPON-X WIP Wheel Program: No Wait Wheels - Buy forged wheels built & ready to go!