C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Acceleration 50 to 125

Old 09-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Tariq Alshammary
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Acceleration 50 to 125

My vette is 2014 z51 auto bolts on . I like the rolling race ,so today i race my vette from 50 to 125 within 10.4' traction control of , stability control on sport mode.
is ok with this number or not?!

Last edited by Tariq Alshammary; 09-05-2018 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 09-07-2018, 01:41 AM
Poppacapp
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Tariq Alshammary
My vette is 2014 z51 auto bolts on . I like the rolling race ,so today i race my vette from 50 to 125 within 10.4' traction control of , stability control on sport mode.
is ok with this number or not?!
Unsure about the number but wanted to let you know there is a device out called Dragy than you can purchase from places such as Amazon... similar to a Vbox using gps etc and very accurate but alot cheaper. It connects using bluetooth and has magnets built in. Comes with 2 metal plates with sticky backs to put them where you want(I put one of mine in the upper left hand part of my windshield(where the oil change stickers go).

The point I am getting to is even without the device purchased you can still download the Dragy app to your phone from the app store, and there is a section called Leaderboard... you can see what other Dragy users are submitting for various metrics.. ie.. 1/4 mile, 1/8th mile, 60-130 etc. The device will vertify the run as valid or invalid depending on the slope of the road you are on... if its too much downhll or uphill it wont get the Valid tag. You can submut your times also.. Its pretty neat.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Acceleration 50 to 125