C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacing injector

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 09:28 PM
Rhettvette
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Replacing injector

hi, I have to replace cylinder 6 injector. Can anyone help me with
service manual pages or instructions. Thank you
Old 04-28-2018, 07:04 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhettvette
hi, I have to replace cylinder 6 injector. Can anyone help me with
service manual pages or instructions. Thank you
These are a piece of cake to chg out just put a little Vaseline on the new one at the rubber & push it into place bolt stuff back down. Just rev from taking out BUT I also understand wanting to see if any funny thing going on in doing it also. Look in here I know I saw a DIY on it a few months back. I will look & post you to it if I see it man.

I have pulled the intake & that to put in a ported intake & T.B. but on this motor they didn't have to come out on it. Robert
Old 04-28-2018, 10:56 PM
Rhettvette
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default injector

Originally Posted by robert miller
These are a piece of cake to chg out just put a little Vaseline on the new one at the rubber & push it into place bolt stuff back down. Just rev from taking out BUT I also understand wanting to see if any funny thing going on in doing it also. Look in here I know I saw a DIY on it a few months back. I will look & post you to it if I see it man.

I have pulled the intake & that to put in a ported intake & T.B. but on this motor they didn't have to come out on it. Robert
Thanks for the reply info: Robert.
Old 04-28-2018, 11:10 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhettvette
Thanks for the reply info: Robert.
I know it don't help you at all on what I said here & still cant find that post on it also. I have pulled my intake but the inj are not in the intake no more on this DI now. But from looking at them it does look like that bad of a job at all.

I more than not going to be putting in the lt4 inj & pump in my car soon will see how hate it is going to be. But from looking at both of these jobs looks like about a 2 1/2 hr job on this.. I will still email the post to you when I find it man.. Robert

Get notified of new replies

To Replacing injector

Quick Reply: Replacing injector