C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ExtremeOnlineStore | C7 Front Splitter / Side Skirts / Rear Spoiler - Free Shipping

Old 08-27-2018, 11:23 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Received 128 Likes on 109 Posts
Default ExtremeOnlineStore | C7 Front Splitter / Side Skirts / Rear Spoiler - Free Shipping

Extreme Online Store | Corvette C7 Parts & Accessories SHOP NOW

Aero Package - Front Splitter / Ground Effect - Side Skirts / Rocker Panels - Rear Spoiler
Wing

Bumper Grill - Diffuser Fins -Splash Guards -Tow Hook License Plate - Floor Mats

Corvette C7 Stage 2.5 ZR1 Extended Front Splitter Air Dam $599.99

Corvette C7 ZR1 Conversion Rear Spoiler High Wing $1299.99

EOS Corvette C7 Z06 Style Stage 3 Aerodynamic Full Body Kit

C7 Carbon Fiber Stage 2 Front Splitter W/ Side Extension $449.99

C7 Carbon Fiber Stage 3 Front Splitter W/ Wickerbill Extension $539.99

Corvette C7 EOS Performance Carbon Fiber Side Skirts Rocker Panels | EOS Performance Package $299.99

Corvette C7 Grand Sport / Z06 Carbon Fiber Side Skirts Rocker Panels | Z06's Z07 Performance Package $429.99

Corvette C7 Stage 3 Rear Spoiler W/ Wickerbill Extension $469.99

Corvette C7 Carbon Flash Front Grille (Without Camera Brackets) $100.00

Corvette C7 Carbon Flash Front Grille (With Camera Brackets) $120.00

Corvette C7 Carbon Flash Rear Bumper Diffuser Fins $129.99

Corvette C7 Add On Wind Defector / Glow Plat From $279.00

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 07-20-2020 at 11:29 AM.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:35 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review & Photos:

Originally Posted by Michael A Riley
Received my aero kit last Thursday and Friday, and installed over the weekend. It turned out great. Thanks for the quick shipping!

​​​​​​​

Originally Posted by OVRBST
Packaged incredibly well. Paint is good but not perfect. I think it may have been wrapped before it cured completely. I'll run a buffer over it and ceramic coat it before install, but I'm picky. All sorts of hardware including rivets are included. Nice setup. I think this thing is gonna look bad ***.

I friggin love it! Fits PERFECT. Every bolt hole lines up like stock, the rivet holes needed a little tiny bit enlarging, but other then that the fitment is AWESOME!!
I'll take some more when I can pull it out of the garage.

Finally some sunshine.

Originally Posted by Groomie
Finally getting around to start the install of the 2.5 splitter. Did EOS enclose any instructions or packing slip as I just opened box and did not see any.
wondering where the rivets go.
any help would be appreciated as I want this to go well. Splitter just got ceramic coated, so I plan to install tonight ir tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Groomie

Awesome 2.5 EOS

Awesome job EOS. EASY AS PIE. GREAT PIECE OF ART FOR THE Z06. CANT SAY ENOUGH. GREAT PRODUCT GREAT COMPANY. SURE TO SELL MANY MORE. As soon as it is sunny more pics coming.

Originally Posted by Lapua_338
Just put the EOS 2.5 splitter on my Z06 and I have to say the thing bolted right on and everything lined up perfect! The construction on this thing is really good, its a great price point!

​​​​​​

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 09-15-2020 at 02:36 PM.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:12 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by Steel_Venom
I have a 2014 Stingray M7 base. I haven't been super active on the forums past few years as I've been quasi-restoring my first car ('95 Mustang). Now that I wrapped that up I've been debating whether or not to trade up to a GS, but I'm sentimentally attached to my C7 & have decided just to modify it to my liking vs trading up.
So, during Christmas/New-Years weeks I installed Z06 Style Stage 2 front Splitters, Spoilers, and Grille all in Carbon Flash Metallic.
I had to wait until we got a warm enough day to install the Stinger Stripe, which I purchased from Phoenix Graphics.
Also installed a Borla S-Type Catback.

I have no experience with GM Brand parts, but I could not fathom dropping the insane prices for genuine GM Z06 Aero bits. Extreme Online Store (EOS) had actually reasonable prices.
Now, I've been burned buying cheaper parts in the past, but EOS had good reviews for other cars on other forums, so I figured I'd take a chance. I'm glad I did; everything fit perfectly. EOS had great customer service too; they forgot to include the directions for the front splitter. Sent an email & less than 24hrs I had them

I followed Theta's video for removing the front bumper cover. I had no problem popping the cover loose by the headlights. I pulled straight up and the popped out.
I followed YT video from "Chevy Dude" for removing the rear bumper cover to install the spoiler, with a few caveats. I didn't remove the tail lights to install the nuts. I was able to use a flex-head ratcheting wrench to get them.
Another tip for installing the spoiler; line the template up as it directs you, put the studs in the spoiler, and then set the spoiler on top of the template to ensure the studs actually line up with the holes on the template. I had to make a lot of tiny adjustments to the template to get all the studs to align with the template holes. Not that it was way off, just a lot of fine tuning. Do not tape the template down & drill holes expecting it to be perfect.

Next up; I've purchased a supercharger from Andy at A&A. It'll be a few weeks until I get to that, but I'll make a thread as I install it. Maybe that S/C will help me finish burning the tread off my factory wheels & tires so I can upgrade those too

Originally Posted by Steel_Venom
Sure thing! I usually take a ton of pics as I work on them so I remember how to put it back together. In this case I didn't take as many since I was mostly following videos. Here's a few I did take.

Originally Posted by krwunlv

Extreme Online Store front splitter/winglets

Don't use rivets, you will have to drill them out later when you scrape this one up and have to replace it. If you can get close to the factory holes, try that then elongate the holes as necessary. I wouldn't trust the tape by itself either, but it does help hold it in place if there is wiggle in the holes. Once its in place, use the screws and washers to reduce the gap created by the tape to a minimum pulling it to the user side of the bumper. As I said, I am happy with mine from @ExtremeOnlineStore once I got it installed.

Originally Posted by krwunlv

Customer Review & Photos

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 07-20-2020 at 11:25 AM.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:14 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by JasonSB
I just did the carbon side skirts from ExtremeOnlineStore and they look and fit great. Very easy to install.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 11-19-2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:57 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by Blu-Beast
I luv my ABS plastic junk from EOS.
Originally Posted by Blu-Beast

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 11-30-2018 at 01:59 PM.
Old 09-17-2018, 02:05 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by JDSC7VETTE
I have both the front splitter and side skirts in carbon flash from EOS and the fit was perfect and very easy to install. I didn't use the self tapping screws I instead used rivets and I couldn't be happier with the results.

You can spend more money and get what many perceive as better quality but I personally don't see the point. Looking at them on the car you can't tell the difference from 3 thousand dollar skirts and splitter or 600 dollar ones.

I will say this if you hit a curb or driveway approach with either of them they will be worthless garbage.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 12-14-2018 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:30 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Instagram @bloodvette
Corvette C7 Stage 3.5 Aerodynamic Full Body Kit

STAGE 3.5 #Aerokit #CorvetteParts​​​​​​​

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 01-04-2021 at 08:31 AM.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:56 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by snampro
same. had one small issue with my order, already addressed by them, quick response as mentioned. Def will order from them again

update: installed the splitter and winglets, very happy, parts are high quality and fit well.

I will say all of the "problems" I've seen on this forum with this kit are not EOS' fault. Yes, if you already have a splitter, like I did, you will need to drill out the old rivets, which is easy, and yes the supplied bolts then won't fit as the holes are larger, I just used plastic push pins/rivets you can buy at Lowe's or O'Reilly, then the install looks original.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 12-17-2018 at 02:56 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:45 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by jmflow
Following the Carlisle show I preordered (out of stock until Sept) the carbon flash splitter shown above. It was supposed to be the discounted show price. I was charged $489. Before it shipped, I noticed Extreme Online Store had lowered the price to $439. Hey, it hadn't shipped so I thought I would see if they would cut me a deal and give me the lower price. After all, it hadn't shipped yet. So I email their customer service and ask for a partial PayPal refund. That didn't sound out of line to me. So, no response from Extreme Online, but they did issue a shipping label right away. It would be days before it actually was picked up by the carrier. So I email them again. Crickets . . . silence. So, I guess it's a lesson learned on dealing with vendors. Hope I like it when it eventually arrives.
Price will be adjusted on a monthly base. We always offer the BEST price on the market. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 09-21-2018 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:54 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by jmflow
So that's a big GFY from ExtremeOnlineStore. Buyer beware.
In fact, the price we offered will always be the best price on the market. We will not refund our customers if we adjust the price internally.

If you discover any company that offers a better price/deal than us, please let us know and we will match the pricing asap. Thank you.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:16 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by snampro
Finished my EOS sideskirt and splitter install this week. Extremely happy (pun intended). I had an issue with a damaged item, not at all cause by EOS, and they QUICKLY replaced the item. The quality of their products is HIGH. Everything fit great and looks good. The Carbon Flash matches all the other Carbon Flash trim on the car.

25December2018

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 12-27-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-26-2018, 02:31 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by gmarcucio
I finally got around to installing my EOS front splitter and side skirts today!

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 12-27-2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 02:36 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by cvp33
Installed splitter and side skirts from EOS

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 03-06-2019 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:56 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by ZyberMunster
EOS Carbon Flash skirts on my GS, excellent fitment, packaging, pricing and service.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 12-27-2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:47 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Carbon Flash front Splitter installed by our customer.
Originally Posted by RegnaR

Carbon flash front splitter installed, thanks!
Old 10-08-2018, 02:16 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Services:

Originally Posted by Virgil6868
Got mine on Friday... for the price I'm very happy with them...install was fairly quick and easy. I chose to use pop rivets instead of the supplied screws. Highly recommend to anyone who is fine with paying less for stuff that looks like factory!

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 03-12-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:19 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by douglee25
Everything completed! Took me about 2 hours to do all 5 pieces. OEM Z06 rear wickers installed with nutserts in case anyone was wondering. Everything else is EOS.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 03-20-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To ExtremeOnlineStore | C7 Front Splitter / Side Skirts / Rear Spoiler - Free Shipping

Old 10-11-2018, 02:39 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

EOS Corvette C7 Stage 3.5 Extended Front Splitter installed by Bloodvette

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 01-15-2021 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:59 AM
westman
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Do you have the center spoiler available in carbon fiber instead of carbon flash?
Old 10-12-2018, 01:58 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by westman
Do you have the center spoiler available in carbon fiber instead of carbon flash?
For the rear spoiler, we do not carry the carbon fiber version for the center spoiler.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ExtremeOnlineStore | C7 Front Splitter / Side Skirts / Rear Spoiler - Free Shipping