C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cray Astoria Wheels

Old 10-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Pathfinder
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cray Astoria Wheels

I've ordered my first Corvette, 2019 Grand Sport with TPW of 15 Oct 2018. My question involves aftermarket wheels, I live in Omaha and so I've ordered and received my Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ ZP tires as with temps falling may need to get these on to drive home from the dealer. I like the looks of the Cray Astoia Black Mirror Cut, but notice the offset is 37 for the 19X10 and 41 for the 20X12, where I believe the offset for the OEM wheels is 43 for the 19X10 and 59 for the 20X12. While the Cray site fitment guide says they'll fit my model the CarID site which carries them does not identify them as a possibility in their fitment guide. So I've found a good price on the rims at a local shop and they'll mount and balance the tires on the Astoria rims, I could them just take them to the dealer and have them put them on if the temps are low when picking the car up. Or I could just take the tires to the dealer and have them put on the OEM rims, thoughts, comments, help educate the new guy.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:49 PM
traxz4000
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bump... I also like these wheels and not sure about fitment. Can anyone help us out?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cray Astoria Wheels