C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WIN FORGELINE Wheels AND WHIPPLE Supercharger & More @ WEAPON-X Black Friday Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 11:44 AM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Default WIN FORGELINE Wheels AND WHIPPLE Supercharger & More @ WEAPON-X Black Friday Sale!

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 11-16-2018 at 11:59 AM.
Old 11-16-2018, 06:24 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default FORGELINE and Whipple Black Friday Give Away!

For any of you guys doubting the legitimacy of my sales, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE as I have ran these big sales since 2012 and have dozens of winners across all platforms. While I am blessed in a lot of things in life, winning stuff isn't one of them LOL, so I enjoy being on the other side of the fence and watching you guys win!! The last FORGELINE giveaway we did was the Tax Return sale earlier this year. Looking at his history, he had ordered from us 3 times in the past 5 years. In 2013 he ordered a V hat and cabin filter for $65, in 2015 he ordered a catch can and DRLs for $275, and in 2018 he ordered our stage 1 pulley kit for $1142, but this single entry he made in February won him $7,200 worth of wheels!

Originally Posted by pohoda
To my amazement I won the grand prize Forgeline wheels after ordering a Stage 1 kit for my '10 CTS-V from WPX. I just barely made the cut to be entered (one entry in grand prize drawing per $1000 spent). I got a call on my way home from work and literally yelled out load when I learned I had won. I have never won anything so this definitely made my day!

So the guys over at WPX worked with me to create the custom wheel package I wanted for my CTS V. I went with the EX1 style monoblock wheels in the gunmetal powder coat. I still have not put them on the car as I am saving up for a nice set of PSS tires that were not in the budget and also just got tires for the stockers. The wheels are custom made to fit the V Sedan. The front wheels are 20"X9.5" and the rears are 20"X10.5". I plan to get 265/35 and 295/30 size tires.

I will post up more pictures once I get them mounted on the car. Thanks to Ben and his crew for hooking me up!

"WEAPON-X TAX RETURN SALE IS ON NOW!

Grand Prize:

FORGELINE CUSTOM WHEELS!

WEAPON-X's Tax Return Sale never disappoints with some of your favorite brands on sale just in time for the Federal Government Car Parts Stimulus AKA your tax return! This year, we have partnered withForgeline to give our grand prize winner their choice in a set of custom made wheels for their vehicle! So, you're going to want to plan your parts shopping at WEAPON-X for your chance to win big because for our Grand Prize as well as 4 other prizes totaling over $2000 more. Additional details below but we have three grand prizes where you get 1 entry per $1,000 spent and 2 entry level prizes under $1,000 spent."
Old 11-20-2018, 10:15 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

in less than 48 hours the MADNESS begins! I'm so excited to see how you guys do... this is our BIGGEST offering ever and a half dozen of you Forgeline and Whipple buyers are already in it to win it with over 5 entries a piece... some as many as 9!!!
Old 11-21-2018, 06:25 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Default BLACK FRIDAY SALE starts THURSDAY @ 5PM!

less than 24 hours, every $1000 spent gets you 1 entry in the Grand Prize Drawings:

ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN:

1. GRAND PRIZE1* - FORGELINE Wheels custom made for your ride - $7,200 Value!

2. GRAND PRIZE2* - WHIPPLE 2.9L LT4 Supercharger with WEAPON-X Griptec pulley - $6,200 Value

3. RUNNER UP 1* - WEAPON-X Boost Freeze Chiller Hot Rod Kit or LT Low Side Fuel Kit - $1500 Value

4. RUNNER UP 2* - WEAPON-X Heat Exchanger, Valve Covers or WEAPON-X Carbon Fiber Aero - $600 Value

5. ENTRY LEVEL WINNER #1** - $300 store credit

6. ENTRY LEVEL WINNER #2** - $200 store credit

7. ENTRY LEVEL WINNER #3** - $100 store credit

* Over $1,000 spent total during the 5 day period or 2 week Forgeline/Whipple Sale Period 11/15-30th
** Under $1,000 spent total during the 5 day period

For more information go to this link, LIVE vehicle specific links will be up tomorrow! SIGN UP for our mailing list as well to receive the notifications at the bottom right of our website:

https://weaponxmotorsports.com/blogs...s-11-22-at-5pm

Get notified of new replies

To WIN FORGELINE Wheels AND WHIPPLE Supercharger & More @ WEAPON-X Black Friday Sale!

Quick Reply: WIN FORGELINE Wheels AND WHIPPLE Supercharger & More @ WEAPON-X Black Friday Sale!