C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LMR breather Z51 A&A

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 03:20 PM
C7J
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LMR breather Z51 A&A

Does anyone have any pictures of their breather install with an A&A blower, I'm having trouble figuring out the two 6-an lines instructions say the 4th port on the breather goes to the sump, but what about the 3rd ? Is this capped ? I've seen different installs just seeking advice.
Thank you in advance !
Old 12-01-2018, 03:29 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by C7J
Does anyone have any pictures of their breather install with an A&A blower, I'm having trouble figuring out the two 6-an lines instructions say the 4th port on the breather goes to the sump, but what about the 3rd ? Is this capped ? I've seen different installs just seeking advice.
Thank you in advance !
Look on the web site for how to hook it up OR MORE call them on Monday & talk to them. With the cans on the car I have seen diff guys in here have them hooked up like on a z51 that is dry sump two to three diff ways. I really cant see how all three of them can be correct so if my car about only word I would take on this is are would be LMR.. I had one of these on my car then saw one guy in here had a problem with the can also now working correct. I pulled it off sold it & got a MMS set up on a breather can set up. LOVE it & works great on doing the lower case pressure & catching a little oil.. Robert
Old 12-01-2018, 03:41 PM
C7J
Heel & Toe

Thank you Robert ! Do you have a link to the MMS catch can you're talking about ?
Old 12-03-2018, 01:46 PM
C7&7
Le Mans Master

Received 865 Likes on 601 Posts

Originally Posted by C7J
Thank you in advance !
Each valve cover go to the can. the valley cover port under the throttle body goes to the can, and the dry sump tank go to the can. Wet sump would have the 4th port capped.

Last edited by C7&7; 12-03-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:51 PM
C7J
Heel & Toe

Makes sense.
So after disconnecting the line from the blow off valve, going to the valley cover( below the manifold), do I just have the blow off valve going to the manifold. Right now it goes to the valley and manifold.

-Thanks
Old 12-03-2018, 02:05 PM
C7&7
Le Mans Master

Received 865 Likes on 601 Posts

Originally Posted by C7J
Makes sense.
So after disconnecting the line from the blow off valve, going to the valley cover( below the manifold), do I just have the blow off valve going to the manifold. Right now it goes to the valley and manifold.

-Thanks

Here are the instructions buddy. This should help!

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...tructions.html

Last edited by C7&7; 12-03-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:53 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

www.mightmousesolutions.com David is a vendor in here also great guy to talk with & he is more then willing to help. He also races what he makes has one hell c7 turbo car.. Robert

Get notified of new replies

To LMR breather Z51 A&A

Quick Reply: LMR breather Z51 A&A