C7 Tech/Performance Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mamo Motorsports Composite Intake Manifold Sale (GP)

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 08:18 AM
Tony @ Mamo Motorsports
Supporting Vendor

Received 903 Likes on 369 Posts

Default Mamo Motorsports Composite Intake Manifold Sale (GP)

Guys,

I was approached some time ago by an LS enthusiast on one of the popular FBody forums on FaceBook about my willingness to consider a group purchase. Seeing as I have very little exposure there I thought about it and decided sure....why not.....volume always dictates price discounts in this industry (and most others) anyway. While I was considering all of this it became pretty apparent to me that it wouldn't be right for me not to offer the same opportunity to the guys on the forums I do spend time posting on (Corvette forum, LS1Tech, etc.) without offering them the same opportunity hence the reason I'm posting this sale / group purchase right now here as well. It will be open for exactly two weeks and I will be taking deposits from Monday Feb 18th till Sunday night (midnight) on March 3rd....exactly two weeks.

I will offer the following discounts on ALL my ported composite intake manifolds (FAST, MSD, etc.)....cathedral style, LS3, LS7....Truck or car.....any of the LS products made be MSD or FAST.

Discount for total number of units sold from 10 -19 manifolds....$150 off

Discount for total number of units sold from 20 - 29 manifolds....$175 off

Discount for total number of units sold 30 or more total units sold....$200 off

If for some reason we don't get ten confirmed orders (a $500 deposit confirming each order) by midnight the 3rd of March (which is unlikely IMO), I will still offer a $75 savings for all who signed up.

I will accept credit cards, debit cards, money orders and paypal but paypal adds 1.5% to your total which is me splitting the fees with you

Best way to get the ball rolling is to contact me directly via email (preferred) or PM so we can discuss final pricing including freight/insurance (figure $50 freight/insurance.....large box with a high insured value).

For example, a FAST 102 cathedral normally $1495 plus freight is now $1345 even on the first tier discount (10+) which is a sizable savings....a ported LS7 MSD normally $1595 is now $1445......you get the idea.

So once again, just to confirm....ALL of my ported composite FAST and MSD intakes are on sale for a two week period during this group purchase

The final discount which will be determined by the number of confirmed deposits at the close of the two week offering which will reduce my current 2019 prices listed below (includes the new intake and the porting labor)

FAST cathedral, FAST LS3 (Std and mid-length runner) $1495 (Sale price $1345 with 10 or more confirmed....$1320 with twenty or more....$1295 with thirty or more)
FAST LSXRT Truck intake $1595 (Sale price $1445 with 10 or more confirmed....$1420 with twenty or more....$1395 with thirty or more)

MSD LS7 $1595 (Sale price $1445 with 10 or more confirmed....$1420 with twenty or more....$1395 with thirty or more)
MSD Cathedral & MSD LT1 $1695 (Sale price $1545 with 10 or more confirmed....$1520 with twenty or more....$1495 with thirty or more)

I should also mention that seeing as your purchase directly effects the pricing of many others involved, the $500 dollar deposit is non refundable so make sure your fully committed to the purchase before sending that to me. The balance will be due just before I ship and send you tracking info and manifolds will start shipping out the door on a first come first serve type of situation.....meaning the guys that jumped on board early will be seeing the manifolds sooner than the guys that gave me a deposit say the last two days of the sale. That's the only fair way to handle the distribution. If alot of people sign up for this it could take 4-6 weeks to ship the last of the orders but the guys that got in early will likely see their intakes shipping the 2nd to 3rd week in March shortly after the GP closes.

Im sure there will be added questions along the way which I will field as they come up but if you have been considering a "Mamofied" intake to add to your engine to bump the output a good bit, this is simply a great opportunity to grab one a either a good or very good discount based on the success of the GP. If your friends are interested let them know as well....its open to everyone essentially.....I would just like a quick one or two sentence response concerning how you heard about it when you send me your deposit (Face Book, LS1Tech.....you get the idea)

Cheers,
Tony
661-714-1317
tony@mamomotorsports.com

PS.....If you email or PM me please allow a 24 hour window for me to get back to you....I still need to be involved in the day to day tasks of running the business and it may take me some time to get back to you especially if there seems to be alot of interest but Im pretty good at getting back to folks as people who have previously dealt with me already know.

Please take the time to also visit my website at www.MamoMotorsports.com

Last edited by Tony @ Mamo Motorsports; 02-18-2019 at 08:26 AM.
Old 02-18-2019, 11:10 AM
Gary barnes 1098
Drifting

Received 594 Likes on 348 Posts

So it sounds like with this discount,the cost for you to port an msd is around 500$???? An msd can be bought for 975$ if shopped around??? Just curious the amount of work involved to port an already more efficient intake than stock? Are you telling us (your friends on this corvette forum)that you have more than 3 hrs labor in a port job on one of these?????
Old 02-18-2019, 06:25 PM
Tony @ Mamo Motorsports
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Gary barnes 1098
So it sounds like with this discount,the cost for you to port an msd is around 500$???? An msd can be bought for 975$ if shopped around??? Just curious the amount of work involved to port an already more efficient intake than stock? Are you telling us (your friends on this corvette forum)that you have more than 3 hrs labor in a port job on one of these?????
So you can buy an LT1 MSD for $975??

Summit, Jegs, BTR racing.....large reputable shops (that typically charge reasonable prices) and whom you can count on getting the right merchandise all sell this intake for closer to $1200 but honestly that's not even the point I should be making here.

If your looking for the most proven performance in composite manifold porting from a guy with a stellar reputation that has been doing it for close to two decades.....who actually pioneered this entire exercise in the early 2000's with initially the FAST 78 and then the FAST 90 a little later on.....and who has a track record of success with all the manifolds in question a mile long (I would have you simply Google "Mamo ported FAST" or "Mamo ported MSD"), then I'm your guy. Do I claim to be the least expensive out there? Far from it but I would wager Im one of the best and the most qualified and that never comes cheap. I designed the entire Airflow Research product line (cylinders heads and intake manifolds) the better part of 15 years and most of the stuff in their catalog now in fact are still designs I handled from 2001 to 2015 or so prior to going on my own and launching Mamo Motorsports. In short I specialize in the art of airflow and have spent thousands of hours in front of a flowbench and hundreds of hours in a dyno cell....in fact at this point in my life (closer to 60 than 50) would like to have some of that time back but it has been invaluable in terms of knowledge and experience.

Does it take longer than three hours to properly port all the intake on my list....damn right it does with a good percentage more than double that figure.

The good thing is its a free country and you can buy from whomever you choose but don't think for a minute all ported intakes perform the same....they only read and sound the same on paper I assure you

For some of you reading this not as familiar with my work over the years here are a couple of good threads covering some of what I just mentioned and other things of interest if your actually in the market and your preference leans more towards proven performance and quality than it does price. In fact the market I cater to is in fact limited and I have always known this.....but I just cant get excited about putting out average quality parts....its never what I aspired to run on my personal stuff for as long as I can remember and I just like to feel really good about everything I put in a box and send out with my name attached.

Whats funny is I could probably make more money lowering my prices some and cutting corners in the work to save time (still putting out something decent) but it goes against my grain to even consider that....its just not an option for me and if you truly knew me and have been to my shop and seen the type of work I get involved in you would have a better understanding of what Im about.

Here are the threads I mentioned earlier for those who have an interest in learning more

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...t-mamo-vs.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...-102-fast.html

This one shows the level I go to in perfecting these intakes showing my Stealth upgrade I offer on the intakes and my fitted covers (the fitted covers only available on the LS7 product for now)

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...il-covers.html

On to the rest of my day

-Tony

Last edited by Tony @ Mamo Motorsports; 02-18-2019 at 06:31 PM.
Old 02-25-2019, 03:54 AM
Tony @ Mamo Motorsports
Supporting Vendor

BUMP for the Intake manifold Sale / Group Purchase opportunity.....one week left guys

Cheers,
Tony

Last edited by Tony @ Mamo Motorsports; 02-25-2019 at 03:55 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Mamo Motorsports Composite Intake Manifold Sale (GP)

Quick Reply: Mamo Motorsports Composite Intake Manifold Sale (GP)