C7 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C7 products, services and promotions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vivid Racing : Meisterschaft Exhaust Coming VERY Soon

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 08:58 PM
0vividracing
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Vivid Racing : Meisterschaft Exhaust Coming VERY Soon

They hype has been building. The company you have come to know to produce some of the best exhaust on the market has set their sites on the C7. You wanted the best domestic sports car the world had to offer and it only makes sense to purchase an exhaust that matches the engineering that went into the rest of the car. The GTC kit is a true cat back exhaust with the LSR mid pipe which removes the stock resonators for maximum performance gain. This is a complete bolt in cut, no cutting or welding required. Also included is the Electronic Valve Control which comes with a toggle switch that has to be run inside the car. Optional is the Meisterschaft remote control for the EVC which eliminates the need to run the toggle switch inside your car and cut or drill a spot for the toggle.

I am taking pre-orders and will beat ANY written quote as a thank you for helping me grow my business and for being a forum member. The first batch is almost all spoken for, don't miss your chance to be one of the first with this exhaust on your car. Just have a look at the video clip and tell me that sound won't scare small children and make Mustangs pee themselves! This is likely going to be the first and last exhaust you will ever buy for your C7.

Last edited by vividracing; 09-10-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Vivid Racing : Meisterschaft Exhaust Coming VERY Soon