C7 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C7 products, services and promotions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Years C7 Front Splitter and Side Skirt Sale!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 02:06 PM
G3Carbon
Drifting

Received 122 Likes on 87 Posts
Default New Years C7 Front Splitter and Side Skirt Sale!!!!

To celebrate our new status as Supporting Vendors to the site, as well as closing out 2015 while we ring in 2016, I'm going to open up a "Welcome Aboard/Happy New Year" sale on all of our Aero Systems.

So, we're going to offer a MINIMUM of $200-400 off every system, so PM me directly with what you're most interested in and I'll personally get you taken care of.

Our lineup consists of our best selling "G3-ST Street System", our "G3-O6 StageONE" system, and our "G3-O7 StageTWO" system.

G3-ST Street is the kit that started it all. Having graced the cover of Vette Magazine in July of 2014, it's a direct bolt on system that requires no cutting or drilling, installs without jacking up the car, and utilizes the factory hardware and 3M double stick tape at the center to hold it in place.

It takes roughly 30-45 minutes to install.

Our G3-O6 StageONE system is the next step up from our Street System. It includes our G3-O6 StageONE Front Splitter, which is inspired by the OEM ZO6 stage 1 splitter. The big news here is how badly the cheap factory plastic splitter folds under load. Even if you have it painted by the best paint shop in the universe, folding the plastic IS going to cause paint cracking, if it hasn't already.

If you've got a factory plastic stage 1 splitter, take a look at the very center of where it touches the bumper cover.

There's a gap.

We've seen 500 mile cars showing this same failure, so what we did was developed the splitter in either painted fiberglass or full carbon fiber. What you get is a solidly mounted splitter that fits like OEM, without the concern or fear of failure and damage simply from driving your car.

This system comes with our G3-O7 side skirts, which are a direct bolt on using the factory mounting points. Unlike the OEM pieces, we've added a large flange to the back side, leaving provisions for jacking pucks, in order to aid with high speed stability.

We recommend using the provided rivets along the center of the lower rockers, per GM's recommendations. These are functional aero components, so it's better safe than sorry.

The final offering is our G3_O7 StageTWO system. It consists of a StageTWO front splitter and our G3-O7 side skirts.

This splitter is our version of the ZO7 front splitter and is available with or without Stage2 Winglets. It installs exactly the same way as our StageONE system above (OEM hardware and supplied rivets) and this system is almost $6000 from GM, so let us save you THOUSANDS.

Here it is shown without the S2 Winglets, custom painted in Shark Gray.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:43 AM
G3Carbon
Drifting

All PM's have been replied to.

Thanks for the interest and Happy New Year!!!
Old 01-02-2016, 09:38 AM
G3Carbon
Drifting

Going out of town a few days, so I'm going to extend the sale on our Aero Systems a few while I'm gone.

See you all when I get back!
Old 09-12-2016, 02:45 PM
rob9265
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I will say this, if you are in the State of Florida, the drive to see Alan is worth it. Had my side skirts and front lip done in Carbon flash and installed and the car looks simply awesome. Even with all the rain I caught getting back to Tampa I got nothing but compliments every where I stopped.

Get notified of new replies

To New Years C7 Front Splitter and Side Skirt Sale!!!!

Quick Reply: New Years C7 Front Splitter and Side Skirt Sale!!!!