C7 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C7 products, services and promotions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LG Motorsports Super Pro C7 Headers FAQ and more!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 02:12 PM
0Anthony @ LGMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 406 Likes on 300 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Default LG Motorsports Super Pro C7 Headers FAQ and more!

Hi all,

We get a lot of calls about our headers every day about what might be right for me and my car, or what all comes with your header kit?

So I thought this would be a good time to go over what is in a LG Motorsports Super Pro kit as well as what options you have.

FAQ
1. Can I get high flow cats with your kit?
A. Yes you certainly can. Unlike some other kits we have made ours to be modular so you can replace your cats, install off-road pipes, or upgrade an off-road system later without having to purchase the entire X pipe.

2. Can I use my stock mufflers?
A. Yes all of our kits are designed to work with OEM or OEM replacement mufflers including Corsa, Borla, B&B, and Akrapovic jsut to name a few.

3. Can I add cats later?
A. Yes you sure can. We keep cats in stock and you can always add them in at any time buy just purchasing the cats

4. Do you include gaskets?
A. Yes all of our Super Pro systems come with GM gaskets to provide the best seal at no extra cost.

5. Do you include 02 extensions or do I need to buy them?
A. Yes 02 extensions are included with every set!

6. Do I need to tune my car?
A. With any long tube header you should always tune for the best performance but it is ok to drive the car to a tuner if you are doing the install yourself.

7. Which header is right for me? Stepped or 1 7/8?
A. For most NA builds we like to use the stepped version for more torque production. We have seen on average about 10 more ft-lbs with the stepped headers on NA and cam/head packages with these headers. Forced induction cars should use our 1 7/8 systems.

8. Do I need special plug wires or heat shields?
A. No, you can use your stock wires and metal heat shields with our headers with no issues. We do offer extra protection shields however if you would like.

9. Do you offer coated headers?
A. We can have any of our systems coated by Jet Hot coatings in any number of colors and finishes that they offer. We do not stock them this way but can offer this to you.

Finally. Like all LG headers, these are covered with a limited life time guarantee against any defects to the original buyer.

LG Motorsports C7 Super Pro 1 3/4 to 1 7/8 Stepped

LG Motorsports C7 Super Pro 1 7/8 S

LG Super Pro Stepped headers M7 Corvette Stingray

LG Super Pro Stepped headers A6 Corvette Stingray

Old 02-02-2017, 01:57 PM
0Cesar @LGMOTORSPORTS
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Don't forget our awesome dealer network around the world! LG MOTORSPORTS DEALER MAP

Quick Reply: LG Motorsports Super Pro C7 Headers FAQ and more!