C7 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C7 products, services and promotions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Now available from SCP: C7 Corvette Attack Blue Dry Nano High Flow Filter

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 04:00 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 287 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Now available from SCP: C7 Corvette Attack Blue Dry Nano High Flow Filter

C7 Corvette Attack Blue Dry Nano High Flow Filter

Want more horsepower and want to never worry about cleaning your air filter again? The first & only 7th Gen filter with Nanofiber technology media! This allows for larger power gains while still providing incredible filtration.

(1) It’s a fact that Nanofiber technology is key to the absolute best filtration without being restrictive to airflow. With over 2 years in the making, we created this delicate balance with our new nano media. Our media captures dirt down to sub-micron particles while feeding your engine more air for more power! Nanofibers are ultra fine. Since the fibers are so much thinner than traditionally spun fibers, you can pack more fibers in the same amount of space which creates more obstacles to stop particulate from passing through without sacrificing air flow!

(2) In Addition, we also redesigned the shape & size of our filter. Our patent pending design is less restrictive than the stock filter & has more surface area which feeds your engine more air for larger power gains! Our filter is bigger than the stock filter but NO modification is needed to your stock air box. Simply drop it in and go!

(3) The media is dry so no oil or chemicals are needed to clean or treat the filter. The filter is washable and reusable. Made in the USA. It’s completely in a league of its own.

This C7 Corvette Attack Blue Dry Nano Filter is one of the best quality on the market and made in the USA.

Check it out here: C7 Corvette Attack Blue Dry Nano High Flow Filter
Old 11-08-2019, 12:34 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Old 06-11-2020, 08:24 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Order yours today!
Old 06-16-2020, 06:35 PM
Morris-108
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 8 Posts

Are these in stock?
Old 06-17-2020, 06:34 PM
Hagenator
Intermediate

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

I ordered one on 5/22/2020 and have left 2 messages, sent 1 email and sent you a Private Message on this forum. You have NOT responded to any of my inquiries. CF shows you are actively engaged in this forum so I know you have seen my PM.
Zero updates from Southern Car Parts and zero response regarding a more than 3 week old order.

You have the audacity to post an ad for the same item I am expecting.

What is your response?

Brian
The following users liked this post:
Morris-108 (06-17-2020)
Old 06-17-2020, 06:47 PM
Morris-108
Intermediate

Received 24 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Hagenator
I ordered one on 5/22/2020 and have left 2 messages, sent 1 email and sent you a Private Message on this forum. You have NOT responded to any of my inquiries. CF shows you are actively engaged in this forum so I know you have seen my PM.
Zero updates from Southern Car Parts and zero response regarding a more than 3 week old order.

You have the audacity to post an ad for the same item I am expecting.

What is your response?

Brian
I also ordered mine on 5/22 and experienced the exact same thing.
After googling southern car parts reviews, I would have never bought from them. What's really disappointing is they are a sponsor to this website. I would think better of the moderators because this is not a new issue with this company.
I emailed again yesterday after I was told it would be another 7-10 days and no reply. Tomorrow will be the cut-off for me to file with PayPal.
BUYER BEWARE WITH THIS COMPANY!

Get notified of new replies

To Now available from SCP: C7 Corvette Attack Blue Dry Nano High Flow Filter

Quick Reply: Now available from SCP: C7 Corvette Attack Blue Dry Nano High Flow Filter