C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Competition seats standard?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 08:20 PM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14
Default Competition seats standard?

Do you think they will come as a standard option on the Z?
Old 12-07-2013, 08:47 PM
CitationZ06@yahoo
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You better hope they don't.....because your Avatar may get stuck in the comp seats!
Old 12-07-2013, 08:47 PM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by CitationZ06@yahoo
You better hope they don't.....because your Avatar may get stuck in the comp seats!
Lol
Old 12-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Supermassive
Melting Slicks

Received 794 Likes on 307 Posts

I'd be willing to bet that the Comp seats wont be standard. They aren't really good track seats as the seat bottom is the same as the stock C7 seats which has little lateral support...plus they're heavy. I wouldn't be surprised if the Z06 seats are more bare bones, as in no power adjustments, less padding, and more bolstering. Of course the uprated interior packages will likely have the C7 seats as an option with special Z06 monogramming for those with a need for comfort while driving their track bred car to the weekend parking lot meet.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Bad_AX
Burning Brakes

Received 99 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Supermassive
I'd be willing to bet that the Comp seats wont be standard. They aren't really good track seats as the seat bottom is the same as the stock C7 seats which has little lateral support...plus they're heavy. I wouldn't be surprised if the Z06 seats are more bare bones, as in no power adjustments, less padding, and more bolstering. Of course the uprated interior packages will likely have the C7 seats as an option with special Z06 monogramming for those with a need for comfort while driving their track bred car to the weekend parking lot meet.
I hope you are right, but it's probably a fool's hope. I don't see any Corvette being offered with real track seats.

Get notified of new replies

To Competition seats standard?

Quick Reply: Competition seats standard?