C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

CDN/Canadian 2015 Z06 pricing

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2014, 07:25 PM
anthonysrt8
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CDN/Canadian 2015 Z06 pricing

a copy past conversation I had with gm.ca live chat, didn't get the official price but if spread is the same for 2015 stingray model should be good for the z06!!!!!

anthony: marvel hi

Marvel C: Hello anthony. Thank you for contacting GM of Canada. My name is Marvel C, how can I help you today?

anthony: do you have the base price for the corvette 2015 coupe and convertible?

Marvel C: Thanks for your interest in the Chevrolet Corvette. Please allow me one minute to check to for you.

anthony: okay

Marvel C: Is there a particular model you're most interested in pricing?

anthony: base

anthony: for both

anthony: corvette and convertible

anthony: coupe and convertible sorry

Marvel C: Our dealerships do have pricing for the Stingray model for both the Convertible and Coupe models.

anthony: okay what do they start at

Marvel C: To date, pricing hasn't been announced for the 2015 Chevrolet Convertible Z06 in either the Convertible or Coupe

anthony: 1lt for both

anthony: what is stingray

Marvel C: The coupe starts at $57,315.00 and the convertible starts at $62,695.00

anthony: that's not bad...

anthony: when will z06 be announced??? its been announced in the US for a very very long time now

Marvel C: Can I help you to locate a local Chevrolet dealership? Dealerships are able to place orders for the 2015 model year.

anthony: Im in montreal quebec

Marvel C: Anthony, I'd be happy to provide you with contact information to local dealerships if you'd be kind enough to provide me with your postal code.

anthony: h1s 0b8

anthony: id like to know when you expect z06 pricing to be out?

Marvel C: Dealerships can order the Z06

anthony: I want to place an order but need to know the price before

Marvel C: However pricing hasn't been announced. Please bear in mind that these are in very limited supply. If you're interested in a Z06 we would certainly suggest speaking with a dealership

anthony: yes I understand that however before speaking with dealer id like to know what the price is.. so when do you expect pricing for the z06

Marvel C: We do expect pricing for the Z06 over the coming few weeks. We do apologize for your frustration.

anthony: im not frustrated in no way

Marvel C: Here's a link to Chevrolet dealerships most local to you:

Marvel C: http://apps.gm.ca/app/GMCanada/Deale...DLRNM=&COUNT=1

Marvel C: We would suggest letting a sales agent or Sales Manager know you're interested in the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 model and they'd be happy to let you know as soon as pricing does become available.

anthony: in the us the 1lt coupe is $54 995 USD vs $57 315 CDN and the convertible 1lt is $59 995 USD vs $62 695 CDN . do you expect the sread difference to be the same for the z06?

anthony: im talking spread difference not price ofcourse

Marvel C: Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to say on Live Chat but presumably the Sales Manager of your local Chevrolet dealership would be in a better position to speculate.

anthony: really why I the pricing so top secret??

Marvel C: There's no secret. It just hasn't been announced to date.

anthony: in the province of quebec is the price of the base coup 1lt and convertible 1lt for 2015 also $57 315 cdn and $62 695 cdn or is it different then the other provinces?

Marvel C: Pricing is the same throughout Canada.

anthony: I noticed that on the gm.ca website you are still shoinwg pricing for 2014 corvette.. sonce the 2015 pricing is out already why isn't the website updated?

Marvel C: We're at the tail end of our 2014 model year and are beginning to update our website to reflect the upcoming 2015 model year. Over the coming weeks our website will be updated to reflect the 2015 model year.

anthony: okay cool.. the spread is nice vs the us cost for 2015... only about 5% higher.. im hoping the spread will be the same for the z06

Marvel C: We do encourage you to contact your local Chevrolet dealership so that they can keep you up to date on pricing and availability

Marvel C: Thanks anthony for visiting us at gm.ca! Please click the Exit button and take a moment to complete our post-chat survey. We appreciate your feedback.

anthony: ok will do thanks.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:29 PM
djwho
Instructor

I called today there no info on it yet best just to wait I have a deposit at a dealer and they say I'm number 3 see what happens
Old 10-02-2014, 09:12 PM
frankmp
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts

OP with the title thought I'd see a price. That's some chat without any new info. I found talking to GM chat is like talking to a wall. You'll be calling them to tell them the price hearing it elsewhere...........
Old 10-02-2014, 10:21 PM
anthonysrt8
Intermediate

Originally Posted by djwho
I called today there no info on it yet best just to wait I have a deposit at a dealer and they say I'm number 3 see what happens
What is most important is the spread % vs the US.

If it holds true for the z06 which it should then thats good news, as the CDN dollar is now showing a 12% exchange spread to the US dollar.

The 2015 CDN stingray spread prices vs US is less the 5%

I cant imagine a higher spread for the 2015 Z06 vs the 2015 Stingray, that just would not make sense.

Last edited by anthonysrt8; 10-02-2014 at 10:23 PM.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:13 PM
svtkeith
Melting Slicks

Received 69 Likes on 49 Posts

Don't understand why the price has not been set in Canada yet.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:16 PM
anthonysrt8
Intermediate

Originally Posted by svtkeith
Don't understand why the price has not been set in Canada yet.
same here it makes no sense especially considering the 2015 stingray has already been priced in CDN.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:25 PM
svtkeith
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by anthonysrt8
same here it makes no sense especially considering the 2015 stingray has already been priced in CDN.
Very true!! I'm getting pretty impatient with this wait like give us the darn price and get it over with..I guess they are waiting to see how much more they can rake us Canadians than the US buyers.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:27 PM
anthonysrt8
Intermediate

Very true!! I'm getting pretty impatient with this wait like give us the darn price and get it over with..I guess they are waiting to see how much more they can rake us Canadians than the US buyers.
well in theory if the spread is set already at aprox. 5% for the stingray 2015, why would they change it on the Z06 model???? that just would not make sense
Old 10-03-2014, 06:17 PM
svtkeith
Melting Slicks

well in theory if the spread is set already at aprox. 5% for the stingray 2015, why would they change it on the Z06 model???? that just would not make sense

Exactly and I tried explaining that to the dealer but they just say they have to wait till the CDN price is set for the Z06..smells funny to me.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:21 PM
anthonysrt8
Intermediate

Exactly and I tried explaining that to the dealer but they just say they have to wait till the CDN price is set for the Z06..smells funny to me.
i think its just because its a new model.. should be the same spread. next year the 2016 model will be nuts however the spread will be over 20% by then!! best to get the 2015!
Old 10-03-2014, 07:06 PM
svtkeith
Melting Slicks

i think its just because its a new model.. should be the same spread. next year the 2016 model will be nuts however the spread will be over 20% by then!! best to get the 2015!

Old 10-04-2014, 10:54 AM
airlineman
Advanced

a copy past conversation I had with gm.ca live chat, didn't get the official price but if spread is the same for 2015 stingray model should be good for the z06!!!!!

anthony: marvel hi

Marvel C: Hello anthony. Thank you for contacting GM of Canada. My name is Marvel C, how can I help you today?

anthony: do you have the base price for the corvette 2015 coupe and convertible?

Marvel C: Thanks for your interest in the Chevrolet Corvette. Please allow me one minute to check to for you.

anthony: okay

Marvel C: Is there a particular model you're most interested in pricing?

anthony: base

anthony: for both

anthony: corvette and convertible

anthony: coupe and convertible sorry

Marvel C: Our dealerships do have pricing for the Stingray model for both the Convertible and Coupe models.

anthony: okay what do they start at

Marvel C: To date, pricing hasn't been announced for the 2015 Chevrolet Convertible Z06 in either the Convertible or Coupe

anthony: 1lt for both

anthony: what is stingray

Marvel C: The coupe starts at $57,315.00 and the convertible starts at $62,695.00

anthony: that's not bad...

anthony: when will z06 be announced??? its been announced in the US for a very very long time now

Marvel C: Can I help you to locate a local Chevrolet dealership? Dealerships are able to place orders for the 2015 model year.

anthony: Im in montreal quebec

Marvel C: Anthony, I'd be happy to provide you with contact information to local dealerships if you'd be kind enough to provide me with your postal code.

anthony: h1s 0b8

anthony: id like to know when you expect z06 pricing to be out?

Marvel C: Dealerships can order the Z06

anthony: I want to place an order but need to know the price before

Marvel C: However pricing hasn't been announced. Please bear in mind that these are in very limited supply. If you're interested in a Z06 we would certainly suggest speaking with a dealership

anthony: yes I understand that however before speaking with dealer id like to know what the price is.. so when do you expect pricing for the z06

Marvel C: We do expect pricing for the Z06 over the coming few weeks. We do apologize for your frustration.

anthony: im not frustrated in no way

Marvel C: Here's a link to Chevrolet dealerships most local to you:

Marvel C: http://apps.gm.ca/app/GMCanada/Deale...DLRNM=&COUNT=1

Marvel C: We would suggest letting a sales agent or Sales Manager know you're interested in the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 model and they'd be happy to let you know as soon as pricing does become available.

anthony: in the us the 1lt coupe is $54 995 USD vs $57 315 CDN and the convertible 1lt is $59 995 USD vs $62 695 CDN . do you expect the sread difference to be the same for the z06?

anthony: im talking spread difference not price ofcourse

Marvel C: Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to say on Live Chat but presumably the Sales Manager of your local Chevrolet dealership would be in a better position to speculate.

anthony: really why I the pricing so top secret??

Marvel C: There's no secret. It just hasn't been announced to date.

anthony: in the province of quebec is the price of the base coup 1lt and convertible 1lt for 2015 also $57 315 cdn and $62 695 cdn or is it different then the other provinces?

Marvel C: Pricing is the same throughout Canada.

anthony: I noticed that on the gm.ca website you are still shoinwg pricing for 2014 corvette.. sonce the 2015 pricing is out already why isn't the website updated?

Marvel C: We're at the tail end of our 2014 model year and are beginning to update our website to reflect the upcoming 2015 model year. Over the coming weeks our website will be updated to reflect the 2015 model year.

anthony: okay cool.. the spread is nice vs the us cost for 2015... only about 5% higher.. im hoping the spread will be the same for the z06

Marvel C: We do encourage you to contact your local Chevrolet dealership so that they can keep you up to date on pricing and availability

Marvel C: Thanks anthony for visiting us at gm.ca! Please click the Exit button and take a moment to complete our post-chat survey. We appreciate your feedback.

anthony: ok will do thanks.
gm Canada is a joke we are considered a third world country for gm still have 14 on there site when there selling 15s
Old 10-06-2014, 09:57 PM
Low Ufo
Instructor

The longer GM waits, the lower the Canadian Dollar will be, the more they will rape us on the price....
Old 10-07-2014, 07:37 AM
svtkeith
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Low Ufo
The longer GM waits, the lower the Canadian Dollar will be, the more they will rape us on the price....

Exactly!!..you know darn well that's what is going on.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:22 PM
anthonysrt8
Intermediate

Exactly!!..you know darn well that's what is going on.
if the cdn price was not already done versus the 2015 stingray i would agree however.. since it has been pegged at a approx 5% spread price difference, i cant imagine the z06 2015 being different
Old 10-07-2014, 04:17 PM
svtkeith
Melting Slicks

if the cdn price was not already done versus the 2015 stingray i would agree however.. since it has been pegged at a approx 5% spread price difference, i cant imagine the z06 2015 being different

Well I hope you're right but what reason would there be for them holding back on giving out the CDN pricing? heck we should have been told this a week or two after the US price was announced IMO.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:45 PM
anthonysrt8
Intermediate

Well I hope you're right but what reason would there be for them holding back on giving out the CDN pricing? heck we should have been told this a week or two after the US price was announced IMO.
I think its because its a new model that's all... the 2015 cdn price for the stingray was announced and it 5% spread to the us price... I cant imagine them doing a different spread for the same type of car on the same year... the 2016 model however will be much more expensive!!!! grab the 2015 if you can

Get notified of new replies

To CDN/Canadian 2015 Z06 pricing

Old 10-07-2014, 05:08 PM
BYBY4RE
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I pretty much figure I am in for $120k plus or minus. The actual price may vary depending on the exchange rate, this morning it is at 12%. If they stay at 5% difference to the C7 I am happy but buying a car at MSRP is something I have never done so I can live with whatever it is. 3lz, dual roof, CFV, no part of this car is cheap.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:37 PM
anthonysrt8
Intermediate

Originally Posted by BYBY4RE
I pretty much figure I am in for $120k plus or minus. The actual price may vary depending on the exchange rate, this morning it is at 12%. If they stay at 5% difference to the C7 I am happy but buying a car at MSRP is something I have never done so I can live with whatever it is. 3lz, dual roof, CFV, no part of this car is cheap.
id be surprised they would take the current exchange rates considering they pegged the 2015 stingray at 5%... but who knows anything is possible.. I would think they hedged there bets against the currency fluctuation.. time will tell. I was actually on the gm.ca chat live today and the person discussing the z06 said they would only release pricing in 2015!! if that's the case then we are in for a long wait.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:12 PM
svtkeith
Melting Slicks

I think its because its a new model that's all... the 2015 cdn price for the stingray was announced and it 5% spread to the us price... I cant imagine them doing a different spread for the same type of car on the same year... the 2016 model however will be much more expensive!!!! grab the 2015 if you can

I agree on the 15...just curious but how long after the US price came out on Stingray did the CDN price come out? seems to me not very long at all.

Quick Reply: CDN/Canadian 2015 Z06 pricing