C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

CorverCraft Car Covers...Only the Best for your C7 Corvette Z06 Stingray!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2015, 11:24 AM
farne230
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a (ZO7, C7.R pkg), ZO6 on order and I am looking for the right OUTDOOR cover to purchase. I was warned some outdoor covers with color will bleed through to the vehicle paint unless cleaned first before use. I live in moist salty rainy conditions in S. Florida what do you recommend?
Old 11-01-2015, 07:40 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by farne230
I have a (ZO7, C7.R pkg), ZO6 on order and I am looking for the right OUTDOOR cover to purchase. I was warned some outdoor covers with color will bleed through to the vehicle paint unless cleaned first before use. I live in moist salty rainy conditions in S. Florida what do you recommend?
The NOAH cover is the best outdoor cover and will not bleed.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:02 PM
Z06Shark
Racer

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Which Indoor Cover for the Z06 Stage 3 Aero package?
Old 02-07-2017, 10:01 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by zzw26n
Which Indoor Cover for the Z06 Stage 3 Aero package?
Covercraft's Form Fit is the best indoor cover I've ever used.
The following users liked this post:
NortonCO (10-23-2019)
Old 06-12-2017, 06:15 PM
mjdart
Burning Brakes

Received 286 Likes on 161 Posts

I've been using CoverCraft covers on all my cars for many years, when I park at work it has a cover made from the NOAH fabric on it. This stuff is fantastic after a rain it will quickly dry and leave "no waterspots" on your car. The sun in South Florida beats the hell out of these covers after about 3 years, but the paint, rubber trim, headlights and interior look like new, seriously the covers sacrifice themselves to keep your car looking perfect. I can put the cover on or take it off in under 60 seconds, so don't let that thought hold you back.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:28 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by mjdart
I've been using CoverCraft covers on all my cars for many years, when I park at work it has a cover made from the NOAH fabric on it. This stuff is fantastic after a rain it will quickly dry and leave "no waterspots" on your car. The sun in South Florida beats the hell out of these covers after about 3 years, but the paint, rubber trim, headlights and interior look like new, seriously the covers sacrifice themselves to keep your car looking perfect. I can put the cover on or take it off in under 60 seconds, so don't let that thought hold you back.
mjdart (06-13-2017)
Old 03-31-2018, 11:36 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!

Covercraft Car Covers
are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last till the end of the year, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the
Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

For outdoor use, the
NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle.
Simply use the coupon code "carcover" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Corvettes.

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

Old 04-03-2018, 06:03 PM
glp13760
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are there any covers made to fit the new 2019 Z06? (With the Z07 ground effects option?)

Last edited by glp13760; 04-15-2018 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:08 PM
sneal46
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

https://www.southerncarparts.com/cor...er-p-3432.html

Looking to buy a color matched cover for my Z06. Is the "covercraft" 10% off code still available?
Old 03-31-2019, 02:03 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by sneal46
https://www.southerncarparts.com/cor...er-p-3432.html

Looking to buy a color matched cover for my Z06. Is the "covercraft" 10% off code still available?
Yes, coupon is still active.
NortonCO (10-23-2019)
Old 04-01-2019, 08:17 PM
B&BVettes
Burning Brakes

Received 256 Likes on 166 Posts

I have a 2019 Sebring Orange Z06. Any cover in Orange yet?
Old 04-02-2019, 08:08 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by B&BVettes
I have a 2019 Sebring Orange Z06. Any cover in Orange yet?
Sure, we have a bunch of them available, if you click the links above, you can configure your own cover, exactly as you want it.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:32 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already very low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers. Nothing from comes out of the country!

Covercraft Car Covers are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last till the end of the year, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

For outdoor use, the NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle. Simply use the coupon code "carcover" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....Sale is for all Corvercraft car covers, not just Corvettes.

Shop around, I think you will quickly see our sale is the one to beat

All our Covercraft car covers can be ordered at the link below.

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

NortonCO (10-23-2019)
Old 02-20-2020, 08:49 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Order yours today!
Old 02-26-2020, 04:57 PM
Maine/flor
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi, have had a couple covers, one was a silky one on my C5 and always left smudges, I just got a C6 it came with one that’s like neoprene, I live in Florida and have under building parking so not out in the open but still in humidity and such, which cover do you recommend?
thanks
Jerry Gilbert

Quick Reply: CorverCraft Car Covers...Only the Best for your C7 Corvette Z06 Stingray!