C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Any updates on Toledo train or invoices?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 12:13 PM
Freaked Ls3
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 37 Likes on 23 Posts

My car is still stuck in Toledo as well. TPW of 3/2. Vin #4136.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:39 PM
semifast
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Railcar empty.

As of March 14th at 2:02 AM railcar #715959 containing many of the Z06s for California was officially unloaded and empty. The cars are now sitting in the storage lot awaiting transport to the respective dealers. That is probably why my dealer said that delivery of my Z06 was just around the corner.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:33 PM
Riverkid
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by semifast
As of March 14th at 2:02 AM railcar #715959 containing many of the Z06s for California was officially unloaded and empty. The cars are now sitting in the storage lot awaiting transport to the respective dealers. That is probably why my dealer said that delivery of my Z06 was just around the corner.
Fantastic! My OnStar is now back on and shows it at the end of Harrel St. off Etiwanda Ave. ready to be loaded on a truck. Thanks for the update.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:58 PM
dcher
Burning Brakes

Received 220 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by Riverkid
Fantastic! My OnStar is now back on and shows it at the end of Harrel St. off Etiwanda Ave. ready to be loaded on a truck. Thanks for the update.
Mine is in the same place. Perhaps it's on a truck aleady. It looks like a truck release area according to Google Earth.
Old 03-14-2015, 05:01 PM
1Bridog
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

Default My Rail Car #

Congrats to those who have confirmed their rail car's arrival in Mira Loma..

I haven't confirmed or heard from my courtesy dealer

Route: FROM - TOLEDO OH - RAIL -ETTX715806 - TO - MIRA LOMA CA
Carrier: NORFOLK SOUTHERN

....looking forward to us all meeting up soon
Old 03-18-2015, 03:15 AM
DLC7
Drifting

Received 107 Likes on 83 Posts
Default Ummmmm....where did everybody go?

1bridog......whats the update buddy....you dropped off the radar. News?
Keys?........ahhh,,pics?
Old 03-18-2015, 02:57 PM
1Bridog
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

Default updates...

So.... the selling dealer called me yesterday and said "the car was in transit". I asked "does that mean it on a train". He said yes....He then said its about 6-7 days until reaching CA. Then a couple of more days to the courtesy dealer.

He was calling to confirm numbers and get as much pre-paperwork done???? I told him that I intended to inspect the car completely before any more funds are sent. He was cool with that.

so, the big news is NO NEWS. I am still waiting. bottom line is the cars is NOT here.

Originally Posted by DLC7
1bridog......whats the update buddy....you dropped off the radar. News?
Keys?........ahhh,,pics?
Old 03-18-2015, 09:11 PM
Freaked Ls3
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 37 Likes on 23 Posts

My car had a TPW of 3/2, shipped to Toledo Ohio then shipped from Toledo Ohio to Portland Or. It's still on the train on its way over, dealer says it'll be here next Wednesday I can't smile enough.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:33 AM
On your Mark
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Riverkid
GM Chat says my A8 Z07 has finally arrived at Mira Loma at 4:41AM today, exactly ten days after leaving Toledo. https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...illy_nilly.gif GM Chat says it will LEAVE there in 5 to 7 days but had no idea when it would arrive at my courtesy dealer in Thousand Oaks.

For all of those checking OnStar, once my car got between St. Louis and Kansas City Missouri, it never updated again and would sometimes say “Locate vehicle failed” as it says right now. Calling the rail company was sometimes confusing too and seemed to be the next destination, not the last one when compared to what OnStar said was saying at the time. GM Chat a little screwy too. A few days ago they said it was going to arrive on 3/13, yesterday said it was going to be 3/14 but it arrived there Today 3/13. I say this not to complain but just to say don’t bet on anything you hear until you see the car, which I still have not done. I only hope it’s in perfect shape with no cracked tires.

Vin # 2964, Built on 1/27, arrived in Toledo on Monday 2/16, left Toledo on Tuesday 3/3, and Arrived in Mira Loma 3/13 at 4:41AM to be delivered to my courtesy dealer in Thousand Oaks, CA.
Hi there,
Could you kindly tell me how to track my new corvette headed from BG to So. Calif using OnStar or other means? Chevy Chat is closed today but apparently, that is one source. It was built last week.
Thx a lot!
Mark
Old 12-09-2018, 01:19 PM
On your Mark
4th Gear

Hi Mark
Could you kindly send me the thread or info so I can sign up with OnStar to track my brand new corvette. I have the OnStar app on my Samsung and I loaded the new VIN successfully. It was built this past week and is destined for southern calif.
thanks
Mark D

Quick Reply: Any updates on Toledo train or invoices?