C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Shark Gray Z06/07 available now

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 10:33 AM
BobsC7Z06
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shark Gray Z06/07 available now

I stopped by my dealer on Friday to check up on the status of my Z. To my surprise its going to be built next week for sure I'm told (TPW 4/20). I'll be happy when its in my garage, it's been a long wait.

While at the dealership my salesman showed me a SG, M7, 3LZ that was ordered but the deal didn't work out. The car has red interior with the carbon fiber interior upgrade, visible CF roof and visible CF ground effects pkg.
Anyone wanting a beautiful Z might want to contact Wayne Jones at Heritage Chevy in Richmond. VA.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:47 AM
l888apex
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

They were going to do $3400 off MSRP on it for me. I'm the one who ordered that car at Heritage but ended up buying one sooner from another dealer.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:52 AM
BobsC7Z06
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by l888apex
They were going to do $3400 off MSRP on it for me. I'm the one who ordered that car at Heritage but ended up buying one sooner from another dealer.
It's good to know you got another Z sooner that you like. This waiting game is tough to handle. The car that you ordered looks fantastic and is similar to the one I ordered. Mine gets built this week and hopefully shipped soon. I may have to open up some discussion on the price I paid since I was quoted MSRP.

Get notified of new replies

To Shark Gray Z06/07 available now

Quick Reply: Shark Gray Z06/07 available now