C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Possibly looking to sell Z06 (Shark Gray, M7) Austin, TX

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 06:59 PM
King6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Possibly looking to sell Z06 (Shark Gray, M7) Austin, TX

I am thinking of going to a convertible since this isn't my daily driver and I only take it out when the weather is amazing. I wanted to put some feelers out and see if anyone would be interested in this beauty:

Shark Gray/Black Interior
3LZ
Black Wheels
Black Calipers
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
Carbon Flash Mirrors
Competition Seats
Stage 2 Aero (Carbon Flash)
Visible Carbon Roof
985 miles (Mobil 1 done at 500 mile mark at dealer)

I had XPEL put on 80% of the car and the rest not covered was done in Opti Coat. Windows were also tinted. This ran about $3,500.

The million dollar question - what am I looking to sell it for? Honestly, not sure. I would say if you like the car and how it's equipped and knowing it's located in Austin, PM me if interested and make me an offer. The MSRP was $96,815 and $3,500 in XPEL/Opti Coat/Tint. Title is free and clear. I have a buddy that owns a dealership in town if you need someone to do the financing, processing, shipping so we can make this thing pretty easy.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:28 PM
Movie Muscle
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 42 Posts

Good looking car. You could try for a Canadian buyer...dollar isn't the best but the pricing online up here for imported US cars is insanely high. Lowest is a 1LZ $126900.00 upto $145000.00 last i checked for a car with better options. Search Kijiji.ca and autotrader.ca if you want to check out our market. Good luck on the sale.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:48 PM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 485 Likes on 347 Posts

car looks great!! that color has really grown on me
Old 04-28-2015, 10:10 PM
shftn7
Racer

Originally Posted by King6
I am thinking of going to a convertible since this isn't my daily driver and I only take it out when the weather is amazing. I wanted to put some feelers out and see if anyone would be interested in this beauty:

Shark Gray/Black Interior
3LZ
Black Wheels
Black Calipers
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
Carbon Flash Mirrors
Competition Seats
Stage 2 Aero (Carbon Flash)
Visible Carbon Roof
985 miles (Mobil 1 done at 500 mile mark at dealer)

I had XPEL put on 80% of the car and the rest not covered was done in Opti Coat. Windows were also tinted. This ran about $3,500.

The million dollar question - what am I looking to sell it for? Honestly, not sure. I would say if you like the car and how it's equipped and knowing it's located in Austin, PM me if interested and make me an offer. The MSRP was $96,815 and $3,500 in XPEL/Opti Coat/Tint. Title is free and clear. I have a buddy that owns a dealership in town if you need someone to do the financing, processing, shipping so we can make this thing pretty easy.

Great looking car! If your buddy owns a dealership why not have him sell it on his lot? Cosignment maybe?
Old 04-28-2015, 10:21 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by Boba Fett
car looks great!! that color has really grown on me
IMO It photos well but in person it is not quite as nice of color.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:21 PM
Gary '09 C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 454 Likes on 399 Posts

that Z looks awesome ! GLWS
Old 04-28-2015, 10:26 PM
King6
Instructor

He has overhead (i.e. commission to sales rep that sells it, advertising/marketing the car, etc) so would prefer just giving a true Vette fan on this board first shot at a good deal on a basically brand new car. Plus, I don't need to sell - just a preference to have a convertible Z. I would rather have the car at my house accessible to continue to drive then have it sit at a dealer.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:19 PM
shftn7
Racer

Originally Posted by King6
He has overhead (i.e. commission to sales rep that sells it, advertising/marketing the car, etc) so would prefer just giving a true Vette fan on this board first shot at a good deal on a basically brand new car. Plus, I don't need to sell - just a preference to have a convertible Z. I would rather have the car at my house accessible to continue to drive then have it sit at a dealer.
Oh I see.
Old 04-29-2015, 08:06 AM
Blq Pwr
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Settling on my home may 8th, very interested and will contact you shortly after settlement. Please PM me contact info
Old 04-29-2015, 10:30 AM
09Z06pj
Le Mans Master

Received 1,100 Likes on 752 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary '09 C6
that Z looks awesome ! GLWS
IMO, pictures don't do that car justice. Came very close to pulling the trigger on one with the same color/wheel combo. Looked absolutely stunning in person. Kick myself every time I see one now.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:26 AM
King6
Instructor

Originally Posted by 09Z06pj

IMO, pictures don't do that car justice. Came very close to pulling the trigger on one with the same color/wheel combo. Looked absolutely stunning in person. Kick myself every time I see one now.
You couldn't have said it better. The car looks amazing in pictures, but in person it takes your breath away. My last car was an Aston Martin and I turn more heads, get stopped at more gas stations, and catch more people snapping pics on their phones while driving than I did in a car that was twice the price of this one. My wife thought I was nuts when I told her I ordered a "Corvette" but now she bugs me all the time to take her out in the car. I will be going with the same color combo on the convertible it looks that damn good.

Get notified of new replies

To Possibly looking to sell Z06 (Shark Gray, M7) Austin, TX

Quick Reply: Possibly looking to sell Z06 (Shark Gray, M7) Austin, TX