C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Black Beast!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 09:10 PM
JBZ
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 1dayzpay
I bet he is!!! I wish my dad had cool cars like you when I was growing up.. I have no kids. I'm 36 and this is the first new car I've ever bought. I've had a lot of cool cars and fast cars my whole life but never a brand new one! I love this car I only have 300 miles on her still haven't opened her up yet! Can't wait to finish the break in so I can get down lol.. My only problem is I have no time my job takes up a lot of my time. I just got home started at 5am and I got to be back in at 3am and I'm working Tom night. I work 7 days a week most of the time. Kinda sucks but I love what I do and it pays well.. I act have off this sat and Sunday so I'm gonna be doing a lot of driving!!! Can't wait!!!!
God bless brother enjoy her n be safe. You already know this but your hard work pays off it just keeps getting better. Do the right thing and you got it. Do you have the competition seats
Old 07-29-2015, 09:14 PM
HolyRoller
Drifting

Received 39 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by JBZ
Don't like it that's fine but I do and if I get tired of it I'll just buy another car
No, I DO like it! The wing and the colors! Go drive it a lot!
Old 07-29-2015, 09:18 PM
JBZ
Instructor

Originally Posted by HolyRoller
No, I DO like it! The wing and the colors! Go drive it a lot!
Ooo I apologize then just get tired of some of the opinions. I try to think things through and I do appreciate honesty just hate disrespect. So sorry man I misunderstood you
Old 07-29-2015, 09:19 PM
1dayzpay
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JBZ
God bless brother enjoy her n be safe. You already know this but your hard work pays off it just keeps getting better. Do the right thing and you got it. Do you have the competition seats
Thanks bro.. The comp seats and suede steering wheel was the only things that my car didn't have that I wanted.. I found the suede wheel for cheap so I'll prob order it but I'm kinda liking the leather one now so I'll take my time and my seats are super comfortable.. I love the way the comp seats look tho!!! I really wanted them bad! Maybe in the future I'll get them.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:23 PM
JBZ
Instructor

Thanks bro.. The comp seats and suede steering wheel was the only things that my car didn't have that I wanted.. I found the suede wheel for cheap so I'll prob order it but I'm kinda liking the leather one now so I'll take my time and my seats are super comfortable.. I love the way the comp seats look tho!!! I really wanted them bad! Maybe in the future I'll get them.
Sounds like we have the same equipment, I'm trying to buy comp seats love the way they feel n look
Old 07-29-2015, 10:59 PM
black98c5
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JBZ

Just SICK!
Old 07-29-2015, 11:36 PM
TLP4
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Black beast
Congrats your going to have a blast ! I got mine on 6/26/15 also ! All the best !
Old 07-30-2015, 12:53 AM
TTRotary
Race Director

Received 404 Likes on 160 Posts

Originally Posted by JBZ
You don't know me just don't like comments from people who don't get performance vs looking cool at the valet. A lot of that here that's all I'm saying
Ignore the stupid comments from the other guy. The wing looks great - much better than the silly plastic board the car comes with. Will also give as good or better downforce of the Z07 with about 1/5 the drag penalty. I'm picking my car up in October and the first mod I will do is rip that stupid gurney flap off the back and put a wing on, after seeing your pics. Mine is black/black too by the way.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:06 AM
VT_Z06
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by foreverfuelie
Just curious, why would you drive around and/or leave the tow hook/ring hanging like a tooth pick in the mouth of a "Red Neck"? Is your confidence in the Z06 that bad? Or is that what your idea of looking like a "race car" is? Again, just curious, not dictating weather someone should or should not tint their side markers or paint their spats.
Because "Race car". Lots of Honduhs around here do it too.
Old 07-30-2015, 09:17 AM
JBZ
Instructor

Originally Posted by TTRotary
Ignore the stupid comments from the other guy. The wing looks great - much better than the silly plastic board the car comes with. Will also give as good or better downforce of the Z07 with about 1/5 the drag penalty. I'm picking my car up in October and the first mod I will do is rip that stupid gurney flap off the back and put a wing on, after seeing your pics. Mine is black/black too by the way.
Awesome bro congrats on the car. It's a good car make it your own and have a blast!!
Old 07-30-2015, 08:26 PM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 485 Likes on 347 Posts

Originally Posted by JBZ
Lol love amateurs, it's at a speed shop getting work... It's a track car and I love it and I've had super cars my whole life and my confidence in this one is high!!! Don't hate dude I'll compare my worse car in my stable to your best. Guys on this forum are weak and I'll be glad to match up with you any day. Wing is necessary if you really understood track cars. Get educated before you comment to me!
Old 07-31-2015, 11:44 AM
1dayzpay
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TLP4
Congrats your going to have a blast ! I got mine on 6/26/15 also ! All the best !
Thanks bro..
Old 08-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Patriot77
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JBZ
Sounds like we have the same equipment, I'm trying to buy comp seats love the way they feel n look
Where did you get that big rear spoiler???
Old 08-01-2015, 04:32 PM
68roadster
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 167 Likes on 104 Posts

Black in the C7 is awesome. Love them all the way around

From fleabay
Old 08-01-2015, 08:15 PM
JBZ
Instructor

Originally Posted by Patriot77
Where did you get that big rear spoiler???
Apr performance all carbon fiber and fully adjustable
Old 08-13-2015, 01:28 PM
final gear
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by foreverfuelie
Yeah, I hope APR or someone other than APSIS will develop a one piece CF or even Carbon Flash fender spats that don't cost a arm & a leg, and sell them in pairs. Smoking hot looking ride.

Looks like APR has these ready to go.

Quick Reply: Black Beast!!!