C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

May 21st Delivery Post + Pics/ Throwback pics/ Old Vette ads from Mike@Criswell

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2016, 07:09 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default May 21st Delivery Post + Pics/ Throwback pics/ Old Vette ads from Mike@Criswell

~This week more rain in the Northeast...some day soon Spring will arrive but never fear...Corvette's don't melt and I deliver them Nationwide. If you haven't been to my CorvetteFurman Facebook page then now is the time to visit. Yesterday I went off site to my customers/friends Norm and Cathy's house/garage in Milford, DE...I posted videos/pics and will do a separate post and it's a must see.

~Rik and Jen of Arnold, MD in the last 18 Mos. have traded up to their 3rd and final C7, this time taking delivery of a 2016 Laguna Blue Z06 cpe with 7spd manual trans and Spectra Gray wheels. They traded in their '15 Z51 in Shark Gray and immediately drove down to the Eastern Shore for a big Car show in Ocean City, MD. They couldn't be happier and are so glad they chose Laguna Blue after watching our Z06 stock dwindle right before their eyes.

...at home...

...and at the Beach...

~Dave P from Newbury, Mass called me up after not getting return phone calls from his local dealer. So his wife went to the internet and found me and they chose a fully loaded Black with adrenaline red interior '16 Z06 Convt! They flew down and drove back to Mass. He hasn't owned a Corvette in a very long time but he said it was time to get exactly what he wanted.

~James and Amy S of Bridgeport, WV called me 8 weeks ago to make an appt. to Factory order a new Corvette. He came to Criswell and got on information over load seeing our inventory. After walking the inventory for 30 minutes +...we went inside and carefully put his order together...only to change the color two days later with out informing his wife. Friday they show up and Amy walked right past their new Corvette looking for Silver...he had changed it to Arctic White...both were thrilled with the results. Adrenaline Red interior, black badges and black wheels along with transparent top make this Corvette a White Beauty.

~This Shark Gray with Kalahari Z06 got delivered this week as well. What a great color combo this is. Customers were thrilled with it!

~Marty C of Burgess, VA stopped by with his Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06 that he had picked up at the Corvette Museum this past October. Marty bought a raffle ticket when he was there and won the raffle in Feb for a new Silver Corvette Convt!!

~Brian W from Calif. took Museum Delivery and sent me this cool pic...

~Throwback pics and Barn finds etc.................

...Who knew Johnny U...liked Corvettes, and could fit!

...4.1 miles on this 1978 Silver Anniversary edition. 46,776 Corvettes built in 1978 and 15,283 were the Silver Anniversary...but not many left today with 4.1 miles and still in the wrapper. Rare to have Red interior too.

~Rain or shine...Corvettes get delivered this week from the Corvette Plant to Criswell...

....and here is a very rare 2016 Z06 in Admiral Blue, sold factory order to a Long Island, NY customer.

~Harlan's 2017 Grand Sport...

~Have a great Sunday everyone!

Mike Furman
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
301-212-4420
mfurman@criswellauto.com
corvettefurman.com
"I ship Nationwide!"

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 05-22-2016 at 07:26 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Lrn2Swm (05-22-2016)
Old 05-22-2016, 07:43 AM
LowFlight
Team Owner

Received 50 Likes on 47 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03, '17
Cruise-In V Veteran

Good Stuff
Mike Furman@Criswell (05-22-2016)
Old 05-22-2016, 07:43 AM
kvmontgomery
Racer

Received 248 Likes on 191 Posts

Great post as always Mike! Had forgotten you could get Admiral Blue on a 2016! That ZO6 looks awesome in Admiral Blue! Hope Jen remembers to move the wheel chock before driving off! Ha!
Old 05-22-2016, 08:46 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com ~ 301-212-4420 ~ Mike Furman

Originally Posted by kvmontgomery
Great post as always Mike! Had forgotten you could get Admiral Blue on a 2016! That ZO6 looks awesome in Admiral Blue! Hope Jen remembers to move the wheel chock before driving off! Ha!
It was a great week and Rik will move the wheel chock for her!!!

Mike Furman

Old 05-22-2016, 10:22 AM
OnPoint
The Consigliere
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5,444 Likes on 2,270 Posts

Great pics. Reggie has a nice collection of Corvettes.

Mike, with them not starting '17 Zs until fall, you might have to ration out the Zs. . . you're gonna run out of them LOL.
Old 05-22-2016, 11:21 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com ~ 301-212-4420 ~ Mike Furman

Originally Posted by OnPoint
Great pics. Reggie has a nice collection of Corvettes.

Mike, with them not starting '17 Zs until fall, you might have to ration out the Zs. . . you're gonna run out of them LOL.
There is a beginning and an end to everything.

Mike Furman
corvettefurman.com

Old 05-28-2016, 03:48 PM
vette4lyn
Drifting

Received 664 Likes on 522 Posts

And another typical Furmanesque Saturday at Criswell, with a dozen or so delivered.

The weather has now turned and Gaithersburg, Maryland is in the high 80's...... Corvette weather at Criswell!!!

Get notified of new replies

To May 21st Delivery Post + Pics/ Throwback pics/ Old Vette ads from Mike@Criswell

Quick Reply: May 21st Delivery Post + Pics/ Throwback pics/ Old Vette ads from Mike@Criswell