C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Need help finding bra to fit Stage 3 Aero

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 06:04 PM
Monkey D. Luffy
Race Director

Received 716 Likes on 472 Posts

Default Need help finding bra to fit Stage 3 Aero

I have a Z06 with the Stage 3 Aero package. I ordered a bra for the C7 but due to the Stage 3 side blades, the snaps on the actual bra don't engage with the snaps on the car because the side blade takes up too much space in the fender well.

Anybody know of anyone who makes a bra to fit the Stage 3 Aero with the side blades?

Before you jump all over me about how ugly the bras are, I need something to cover the front grill during the Fall to keep the leaves out of the radiator.

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated!
Old 10-06-2016, 06:41 PM
scott76807
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by TheVettePirate
I have a Z06 with the Stage 3 Aero package. I ordered a bra for the C7 but due to the Stage 3 side blades, the snaps on the actual bra don't engage with the snaps on the car because the side blade takes up too much space in the fender well.

Anybody know of anyone who makes a bra to fit the Stage 3 Aero with the side blades?

Before you jump all over me about how ugly the bras are, I need something to cover the front grill during the Fall to keep the leaves out of the radiator.

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated!
I think bra's went out with the louvers for the back window
Old 10-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,928 Likes on 5,333 Posts

Why not reinstall your Stage End Caps. They don't stick out as far as the Stage 3 caps and they don't run up into the fender well. As mentioned in the OM, the Stage 2 caps are meant to be used on the street anyways.

Your bra may fit just fine using the Stage Caps. If you didn't get them with the car then you should ask the dealer where they are as they were supposed to be in the luggage compartment when you took delivery.

Bill

Bill
The following users liked this post:
Monkey D. Luffy (10-06-2016)
Old 10-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Monkey D. Luffy
Race Director

Received 716 Likes on 472 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill Dearborn
Why not reinstall your Stage End Caps. They don't stick out as far as the Stage 3 caps and they don't run up into the fender well. As mentioned in the OM, the Stage 2 caps are meant to be used on the street anyways.

Your bra may fit just fine using the Stage Caps. If you didn't get them with the car then you should ask the dealer where they are as they were supposed to be in the luggage compartment when you took delivery.

Bill

Bill
Cool Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To Need help finding bra to fit Stage 3 Aero

Quick Reply: Need help finding bra to fit Stage 3 Aero