Notices
C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PROSPEED C7Z Water Tank!

Old 10-12-2016, 01:20 PM
0D3PE
Former Vendor

Default PROSPEED C7Z Water Tank!

This is the perfect option for the guys pushing their factory blower to the limits, or even switching to a Procharger or Turbo system with A2W intercooler, and looking for the best IAT's!

Introducing our air to water intercooler trunk ice tank and pump kit for the C7 Corvette platform. This adds 5 gallons of extra fluid capacity while allowing the use of ice to bring IATs to sub ambient temperatures! It conveniently mounts in the drivers side trunk storage cubby hole to maintain easy access to the rear fuse box which is normally covered up by other tanks. This tank features full .125 aluminum construction complete with precision in house tig welding, cnc cut fittings, large 6.00" lid kit, billet drain valve kit, and a high flow internal Rule 3700 water pump. This tank works with factory and aftermarket internally cooled superchargers as well as any external air to water intercooler!

We now offer this tanks with 1" Barb, -12 AN, or -16 AN Inlet and Outlet configurations!

AVAILABLE HERE

D3 Performance Engineering
832-230-1094
Houston, Tx
Old 02-16-2018, 04:37 PM
0D3PE
Former Vendor

Old 02-16-2018, 05:03 PM
Thomasmoto
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Great looking unit. Very nice! GLWTS
Old 02-16-2018, 05:21 PM
383vett
CF Senior Member

Looks like a nice setup. I know a number of turbo racers (non Vettes) with ice tanks in the trunk.
Old 02-17-2018, 05:35 AM
JonaOhana
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

I installed this in my C7Z , made a big difference, keeps supercharger temps down , only thing is finding a pipe that runs from the pump to the tank input is tricky, but I found one, in the deep recesses of a auto-zone after hours when my first pipe burst while I was visiting family... maybe in the future they can include a pipe, or add it as an option

either way fantastic contruction and fits great in my trunk, please note the targa top will no longer fit with tank installed

Last edited by JonaOhana; 02-17-2018 at 05:37 AM.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:14 PM
0D3PE
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JonaOhana View Post
I installed this in my C7Z , made a big difference, keeps supercharger temps down , only thing is finding a pipe that runs from the pump to the tank input is tricky, but I found one, in the deep recesses of a auto-zone after hours when my first pipe burst while I was visiting family... maybe in the future they can include a pipe, or add it as an option

either way fantastic contruction and fits great in my trunk, please note the targa top will no longer fit with tank installed
Are you talking about the hose inside the tank ? Did you have an internal or external pump ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: PROSPEED C7Z Water Tank!

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: