C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

I take it an oil cooler didn't solve overheating?

Old 11-19-2018, 08:45 PM
GSpeed
Supporting Vendor

Received 852 Likes on 410 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikec7z
its the best bang for the buck if configured correctly. But I am scared to get into this topic, as last time I did, since my opinion was different than a vendor's at that time, and neither of us would back down, I lost. PM me and we will talk.
Originally Posted by Mikec7z
I will give you credit Tom, while you and I had a big debate, it was not you who caused me the pain, it was another vendor who started swinging on me in another thread not even a day later.

I wanted to write this so that you and others knew that I was not complaining about you. Thank you for your assistance to the community and understanding debates will occur and being able to take back in what you dish out, like an adult without throwing a fit to the forum moderators, you are a good man.

We are happy to debate. But you didnt debate. Its also hard to argue with facts, which you had none of. However, what you did have was a lot of personal threats that got old. Please dont go down that road again, and lets all work on making these cars better.

"Keeping You on Track!"
http://www.gspeed.com
877-512-5180

Instagram_Facebook_YouTube

GSpeed C7Z Cooling Development

2014 NASA Texas TT1 Champion
2015 NASA Texas ST1 Champion
2018 NASA TTU & TT3 National Champions
2019 NASA ST2 National Champion
2019 NASA Texas TT2 Champion
2020 SCCA Majors COTA GT2 pole sitter
2020 SCCA Trans Am Road Atlanta SGT Winner
2022 NASA National Champion ST2
2023 NASA National Champion ST2
2023 NASA National Champion TT2
The following 2 users liked this post by GSpeed:
3 Z06ZR1 (11-19-2018), LagunaSecaZ06 (11-20-2018)
Old 11-19-2018, 09:12 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Received 647 Likes on 510 Posts

if you didn't want to go down that road again, why would you post that message?

I don't need an answer, and that will be the last i speak to you. I tried to help your father. Next thing you know, you are saying you are your father.. .which is against forum rules for someone to be on someone else's account. So if you were telling the truth or not is of no concern to me. All i know is the post where you said you were your father, vanished.

You were insulting me saying im nothing but a freight forwarder... remember?

And i said, the only reason you knew that was because I tried to assist your father when there was nothing in it for me? So since i have connections at ports... and was trying to help a stranger (your dad) that means my life career is a freight forwarder?

That's when i brought up your dad, asking if he is the one who gave you the bad info that freight forwarding is my ultimate profession based on the reality i had connections at the ports.... and you said you were your dad...

And then, poof, im banned, and your message calling me a clueless freight forwarder is erased.... so is the one where you said you were your dad.

But the good news is, we have screen shots of the convo. And the better news is, i think a documentary about this place might be coming out soon, and how the drama prohibits solutions and ideas from coming to fruition. Everything from keeping cars cool, to preventing limp modes that might kill people at high speed in the cold weather.

One of the other banned members who everyone said was wrong about the 150mph limp mode, and owns a few chevy stores... he is the one making it

Should be a big hit on youtube and jalopnik

That will be my last message to you... so go ahead and make the next one great... get under my skin as best as you can.

Screen shots will tell the real story... soon enough.

Last edited by Mikec7z; 11-19-2018 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:21 PM
fleming23
Melting Slicks

Received 594 Likes on 408 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (track prepared)
C3 of Year Winner (track prepared) 2019

Weren’t you going to design a cooling system that was going to make all the forum vendors/sponsors look like idiots? Still waiting on that development. Your hands aren’t exactly clean here.
The following 2 users liked this post by fleming23:
AZGASSER (11-19-2018), Mikec7z (11-19-2018)
Old 11-19-2018, 09:24 PM
Mikec7z
Melting Slicks

Received 647 Likes on 510 Posts

i am still waiting on my new vette, and i cant alter this one.

all the vendors have the ability to test my ideas. And rumor has it, they have, and with good results.

Ironically, there is nothing about chin coolers facing forward into the air yet on this forum, even tho good sources say that certain vendors HAVE done it since my battle with them. (odd why they wouldnt post the results.. i mean... if they were bad... post them right? And if they are good... help the community, right?)

But, just media blackout so far on the chin coolers that face forward and are properly aligned to cool optimally.

Oh well, i guess that means i get to be first to prove it still

Last edited by Mikec7z; 11-19-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I take it an oil cooler didn't solve overheating?