C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

[ARTWORK INSIDE!] NightRaceNick's Callaway SC 627 Stingray RENDERING!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Received 137 Likes on 86 Posts
Default [ARTWORK INSIDE!] NightRaceNick's Callaway SC 627 Stingray RENDERING!

Hello Corvette Forum! Brian from Monaco Auto Design here yet again with another rendering, this time for forum member NightRaceNick's Callaway SC 627 Stingray!

What you're looking at here is a personalized artistic rendering of Rick's Corvette that reflects the EXACT specification such as model, trim level, color, wheel, wheel finish, all custom modifications, interior color, seat style, caliper color, etc, etc. Every detail has been captured to best reflect the vehicle. Once completed, I supplied Rick with a high-quality file for him to take to any printing service so he can have it framed and hung on his wall! Check it out!

For more information about how to get one of your own, see info below or feel free to send over a PM or email at monacoautodesign@gmail.com! The FAQs below that may answer some of your questions, but please don't hesitate to send over any others.

-----

Final Rendering:

Another version with a different background

Here are a coupe photos of Rick's Corvettes that were used as reference for the rendering:

-----

How are these created?
Custom templates are created which are then modified to match your vehicle’s exact specification. Upon completion, I send you a high resolution print-ready file which you can then have printed.

What do you need from me?
- 2 to 3 images of your vehicle. The images you provide are NOT used in the rendering, and are ONLY used for reference.
- Choose either a front 3/4 or rear 3/4 angle (OR BOTH!) for your rendering(s). Custom templates for different angles are available at an additional charge.
- (Optional) Full Name & VIN number to be included in the ‘plaque’ within the rendering

How much does this cost?
Renderings are $100 each, and can vary slightly depending on additional vehicle modifications and/or special requests such as backgrounds and other personalizations.

Can I print my rendering to hang on my wall? If so, how big?
Yes! The recommended print size for a rendering is 17” x 11”. You may go slightly bigger, but I usually warn against going too big as to not compromise the overall print quality.

How long does it take?
Currently, turn around time is about 1 to 2 weeks.

I went to your website, and I’m still confused. Is this the only service you offer?
This is one of many automotive rendering services I offer. Other services include Personal design consulting, Body & Cosmetic design, Photo editing, Vector artwork, Marketing & Promotional material, Logos & Branding. I invite you to check out my website at www.monacoautodesign.com to see my latest projects.

Thanks!
-Brian

Automotive rendering & design

www.monacoautodesign.com
Instagram - @monacoautodesign
Facebook - www.facebook.com/monacoautodesign
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmt...7-VxqqaF5CSNJQ

Old 08-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

I realize this particular rendering is not Z06 related, but Z06 templates are offered!
Old 08-05-2017, 06:02 PM
cvp33
Melting Slicks

Received 1,050 Likes on 660 Posts

Love my rendering.

Last edited by cvp33; 08-05-2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:10 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by cvp33
Love my rendering.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:14 PM
OnPoint
The Consigliere
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5,444 Likes on 2,270 Posts

Love my rendering.

Man, that looks great.

Old 08-06-2017, 09:42 AM
entrenched
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C7 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

Can these be done so that a larger print can be made? Say I want a 24 x 36. Is that possible?
Old 08-06-2017, 10:11 AM
cvp33
Melting Slicks

Received 1,050 Likes on 660 Posts

Originally Posted by entrenched
Can these be done so that a larger print can be made? Say I want a 24 x 36. Is that possible?
I made mine 32" x 48" and I'm very happy with how it turned out. My buddy turned it into an etched crystal for me as well.

Last edited by cvp33; 08-06-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

I made mine 32" x 48" and I'm very happy with how it turned out. My buddy turned it into an etched crystal for me as well.
Whoa, that looks awesome Chris!

Originally Posted by entrenched
As you've just read, I've had customers blow up their renderings to 24" x 36" and even 32" x 48", and they still seemed very happy with the quality. I will note that the quality will slightly lessen when blown up to that size since the files are 'raster' and not 'vector'. I typically suggest a size around 20" wide as to not compromise the overall quality too much, but some are more forgiving about the quality than others . Also depends on your planned viewing distance, as well. Hope that helps!

-Brian

Last edited by Monaco Auto Design; 08-08-2017 at 08:38 PM.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Here are a couple more that I finished up recently for a couple other forum members

-Brian

Get notified of new replies

To [ARTWORK INSIDE!] NightRaceNick's Callaway SC 627 Stingray RENDERING!

Quick Reply: [ARTWORK INSIDE!] NightRaceNick's Callaway SC 627 Stingray RENDERING!