C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

A Young Girls Excitement

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2017, 08:04 PM
Bowtie52
Acct suspended by request 11 April 2019

Received 37 Likes on 11 Posts

Belvin 20's response is so true "The next generation of Corvette owners."

Ensuring that the future generations will drive the All American Sports Car.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:05 PM
Racerdj
Melting Slicks

Received 284 Likes on 180 Posts

One never knows what will happen in the future! It's great you made that girls day!! Well done
They always say what goes around comes around!!

Last edited by Racerdj; 08-15-2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:36 AM
khoeysr
Corvette fan
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 190 Likes on 98 Posts

When I was a kid my neighbor got a 67 canary yellow 427, black hood power bulge. In winter if we had a sunny day he would take it out of the garage and polish it and clean it. I used to go over whenever I saw it out and hang around it. That car was the coolest thing ever. He never let me sit in it and I never asked.

Lots of kids have sat in my Z06 for pics. They all get really jazzed. It's my way of compensating for never sitting in that 427.

Oh yeah- the 427? The dumbass totaled it on the first spring day he had it out.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:06 PM
LightningBolt
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by NASTYC7
Sad thing is I would of offered her a ride, but in todays world it's a No No anymore.
Best to have your wife offer the ride. Its a sad world when nice people need to be concerned.

Congrats for making her day!
Old 08-17-2017, 05:06 PM
old stingray
Le Mans Master

Received 122 Likes on 103 Posts

Excellent story,thanks for sharing.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:53 PM
Paulchristian
Melting Slicks

Received 174 Likes on 121 Posts

Had the same thing happen to me in my viper at the gas station on the way to work earlier this month. Young Kid (maybe 10) was going to school and his mom was pumping gas at the next pump over. Next thing I know, kid gets out of the car and starts walking all around my car. Mom asks if she could take his picture. I also tell him he could get in the drivers seat at which point he looks at me in complete shock...like he was the next contestant on the price is right or something. He later asked me how he could buy a car like this. I told him by listening to his parents and by studying hard. Sometimes an encounter like that is all a kid needs to become extra motivated. I think he's studying a little harder these days.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:17 AM
robertbruce
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,222 Likes on 1,580 Posts

Originally Posted by 16/C7Z
OK. I feel ya. I am not exactly sure what brings me more joy... driving mine or watching other people especially kids be in awe of it (which is still how I feel lol)..

here's a 3yo who Loves my Corvette. So much so everyone she walks into the garage (on the way to fill the birdfeeder and water whatever she likes as she gets her way because she melts my heart) she is fascinated by it. Always makes me open the Hood. Open the door let her sit in it and she lo as to talk to it (I flash the lights in and off for her)...

these cars are special no matter what the rest of the world thinks lol..

This was her the other day when she asked me to buy her one lol.. i offered her mine but she wants her own. .god bless her little heart.
Checking a GS vert poster out behind me.

3yo...and a girl... amazing.. i have this all videod these are a few screenshots.. it's hysterical
What a pretty little girl!

Quick Reply: A Young Girls Excitement