C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Is the Z06 a legit Supercar?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2018, 06:52 AM
Warp Factor
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,816 Likes on 1,084 Posts

Volkswagen produces about 11 million vehicles per year. Fiat, 4.6. GM, 8.3.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:58 AM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Received 3,187 Likes on 2,137 Posts

Originally Posted by Pb82 Ronin
Horseshit. Do your own research to realize how stupid you look with that statement.
Why? Because it doesn't help your argument? A mass produced vehicle such as a corvette is limited quantity vs an actual supercar? LOL

Still, class action lawsuits have LESS THAN NOTHING to do with the conversation at hand, so wildly irrelevant...
I am using the pieces in front of me and shooting it down. Someone here said standard models modified for power.

A stingray is a standard model, the z06 is the modified version. The z06 is a flawed supercar with it's many defects. That is everything but SUPER.

Sure. Compare overheating to burning to the ground like a Ferrari. Google that **** if you have never heard of it. Hold on, I'll google that for you. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ferrari+burns+to+the+groundBut Ferrari = Supercar right?
Image didn't work. But one burnt down ferrrai still doesn't equate to the thousands of Z's having an overheating problem. The car is a defect. A great street car, not a track car. It is everything but SUPER when you're counting for the reason why owners really buy this car. Unless you want to keep it a garage queen, like OTHER REAL SUPERCARS

When someone has an actual real argument, then talk. All there is now is the same 3 or 4 guys with their aimless attempts at defending their "supercar" using their insecurity tactics.

It's amusing to witness, but sad at the same time
Old 05-19-2018, 08:01 AM
Z0HS1CK
Race Director

Received 3,187 Likes on 2,137 Posts

Originally Posted by FastestBusaAround
I hear incest is big in Iowa...
"hey man where did you buy your SUUUUUPPPPERCARRR???"

"I got errr my supercar from derr dealership in my town son, it was made in BOOOWWWLLLLING GREEEN kentucky, land of the new supercarSSSSS!"
Old 05-19-2018, 08:23 AM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7,752 Likes on 4,181 Posts
CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

Default We're done here.....

It still amazes me that after countless Warnings to everyone in many, many threads about personal jabs, off topic conversation and people not playing will in the playground that this worthless type of posting still exists.....

Someone calls someone else a name and the receiver of that comment thinks, "Hell, I'm not going to be embarrassed in public like this! I'm going to comment back with the same stupid, low level type of comment back to that person!"

So now, you both look bad because you've lowered yourself to a new low that makes poor reading for all of us. Personally, I'm freaking tired of reading the pissing match that goes on in the C7 Section.

If you don't know how to debate a point (like is the Z06 a supercar or not) without lowering yourself to this kind of level, it goes to character....or the lack thereof.

Thread Closed......

Last edited by Steve Garrett; 05-19-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Quick Reply: Is the Z06 a legit Supercar?