C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Well I did it !!! I'm back in the saddle!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 10:19 PM
breakskeet
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 269 Likes on 145 Posts

right on!
The following users liked this post:
Gonzo (01-13-2018)
Old 01-13-2018, 10:59 AM
Always Red Dave
Le Mans Master

Received 3,117 Likes on 1,736 Posts
Finalist 2020 C7 of the Year -- Unmodified

Great looking Z06 Congrats and welcome back! She is a keeper!
Gonzo (01-13-2018)
Old 01-13-2018, 12:47 PM
Gonzo
Le Mans Master

Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts

Thanks everyone!! I can't wait to see her in my driveway !!
Old 01-13-2018, 01:10 PM
Al@MatickChevy
Premium Supporting Dealership

Received 139 Likes on 87 Posts

Bill, first off, thank you for working with us. We truly appreciate it. Secondly, this is one of my favorite cars that has come in here. A good friend of mine at GM is a over the top wheel guy and we were talking about everything from the "crosscar depth and drama" of that wheel to the pearl nickel finish. We must've talked for 10 minutes about how much we liked that specific wheel. That combo isn't a super common either.

I'm happy to see it go to such a good home. It's kind of funny that you and Trevor both got these cars at similar times because they were both parked next to each other inside.

I've said it a few times before but before they're your baby, it's our baby and we take care of them. Those cars come off the hauler and stay inside until we get ready to deliver them. Rest assured that your baby has had a nice life so far.

Congrats again and if you ever need anything, we're here to help or just chat even. Great choice in car(I may be biased a bit).

Alan Johnson
George Matick Chevrolet
Performance Vehicle Sales Manager
ajohnson@matickchevy.com
(313)532-2814
http://www.matickchevy.com/

Last edited by Al@MatickChevy; 01-13-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Gonzo (01-13-2018)
Old 01-13-2018, 01:31 PM
LAYNLOW
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 45 Posts

Gonzo (01-13-2018)
Old 01-13-2018, 08:43 PM
Gonzo
Le Mans Master

Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Al@MatickChevy
Bill, first off, thank you for working with us. We truly appreciate it. Secondly, thi. s is one of my favorite cars that has come in here. A good friend of mine at GM is a over the top wheel guy and we were talking about everything from the "crosscar depth and drama" of that wheel to the pearl nickel finish. We must've talked for 10 minutes about how much we liked that specific wheel. That combo isn't a super common either.

I'm happy to see it go to such a good home. It's kind of funny that you and Trevor both got these cars at similar times because they were both parked next to each other inside.

I've said it a few times before but before they're your baby, it's our baby and we take care of them. Those cars come off the hauler and stay inside until we get ready to deliver them. Rest assured that your baby has had a nice life so far.

Congrats again and if you ever need anything, we're here to help or just chat even. Great choice in car(I may be biased a bit).

Al I really cannot thank you enough. You made the process simple and straight forward. In addition you set up the shipping with a great company.
I can't wait to get it, look forward to a really cool delivery video......

Quick Reply: Well I did it !!! I'm back in the saddle!!!