C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Extended Warranty News

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 01:39 PM
Dennis Fichtner
Racer

Received 167 Likes on 80 Posts
Default Extended Warranty News

I was informed by my GM warranty rep overthe weekend that last years totals were in and I placed 15th in the nation for warranty sales. I would like to just take a moment and thank each and every friend who purchased a warranty last year from me, it really means alot to me to be that high in the whole nation since I am located in Billings,Mt and you can imagine all the HUGE dealers elsewhere in the U.S. Again thank you to each and every one of you and if you know of someone needing a warranty they can contact me at dfichtner@dennymenholt.com and make sure to include your VIN, exact miles and if bought used the date you bought it. If you have any questions and need to speak with me I am at 406-896-3082 which is my office phone. Also to all that sent well wishes during my knee surgery I am doing great according to the surgeon and now my left knee is starting to hurt so I am hoping it gets better on its own.

Again thanks everyone!!!

Dennis Fichtner

Last edited by Dennis Fichtner; 01-15-2018 at 01:43 PM.
Old 01-15-2018, 03:25 PM
jcthorne
Drifting

Received 421 Likes on 240 Posts

Congrats!

Quick Reply: Extended Warranty News