C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Where to get TIKT front carbon grill?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 12:13 AM
howdigethere
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Where to get TIKT front carbon grill?

i sent them an email weeks ago- no reply. i am looking for the tikt front carbon grill- i dont want the entire $12k aero assembly they have.

can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks
Old 05-24-2018, 05:20 AM
Tomislav63
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey Guys, we are not listed as seller in the Forum, so we don´t want an can´t make advertisement for our products. However, all our products are available at katech. There you can get all informations about the products.
Short info about the carbon grill. At the moment the grill is not available as a single part, because we are obstructing the left and right intercooler with a carbon air collector. They are used to stabilize the front bumper. Otherwise the front bumper would brake at high speed. So this is no technical solution. We are working on a single grill version and try to release them in about 2 months. This version is also available at katech.
I hope we haven´t violated any forum rules with this post. This post was intended only as an Information.
The following 2 users liked this post by Tomislav63:
EMINENT 1 (05-24-2018), Lavender (05-24-2018)
Old 05-24-2018, 09:36 AM
cyi1
Drifting

Received 218 Likes on 169 Posts
2018 C7 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by howdigethere
i sent them an email weeks ago- no reply. i am looking for the tikt front carbon grill- i dont want the entire $12k aero assembly they have.

can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks
I've also tried to just purchase just the grill because that thing looks amazing. No luck...
Old 05-24-2018, 10:24 AM
howdigethere
Racer

thanks for the reply. i will wait i guess...

Last edited by howdigethere; 05-24-2018 at 10:26 AM.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:43 AM
carsnpars
Racer

Received 80 Likes on 52 Posts
Default TIKT grille

i also like the grille and saw a vid of Katech putting one on a black car for the track. It looked like they trimmed and the glued supports for the grill but looks like any body shop could do this. Now how can I get the ZR1 look hood?
Old 05-24-2018, 11:13 AM
EMINENT 1
Drifting

Received 151 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by Tomislav63
Hey Guys, we are not listed as seller in the Forum, so we don´t want an can´t make advertisement for our products. However, all our products are available at katech. There you can get all informations about the products.
Short info about the carbon grill. At the moment the grill is not available as a single part, because we are obstructing the left and right intercooler with a carbon air collector. They are used to stabilize the front bumper. Otherwise the front bumper would brake at high speed. So this is no technical solution. We are working on a single grill version and try to release them in about 2 months. This version is also available at katech.
I hope we haven´t violated any forum rules with this post. This post was intended only as an Information.

Please keep up the updates on this. I've dm'd Tikt's Instagram before about a grill only option and haven't heard back. Only that the grill is integral to the coolers and wouldn't work alone as it is currently. I was looking at alternatives, but will hold off if you can present an available option soon.
Thanks!

Last edited by EMINENT 1; 05-24-2018 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:13 PM
Tomislav63
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey again, firstly katech don´t unse only the grill. And secondly, at the moment we are worried that using only the grill is not stable enough. We are workung on a solution for this problem an think that we can present the new version in June or July. And if you have any questions you can contact info@tikt.de for further informations about our products.
The following users liked this post:
EMINENT 1 (05-25-2018)
Old 05-24-2018, 02:25 PM
howdigethere
Racer

can you make it look the same or MORE agressive? I wouldnt mind keeping the factory grill in place and just using the cf over it (i like the sharp lines and that it sticks out of the bumper).
can we give a deposit to be first on the list ?
is june / july a real ETA or should we expect delays ?
i really really want this piece for my car- i hope you guys can make it happen. im sure you'll have a lot of interest in this, just please make it happen sooner than later!!!

i will send you an email right now with my contact info. i want this as soon as its available.
Old 05-25-2018, 08:37 AM
Drew27
Racer

Received 67 Likes on 46 Posts

I been trying for along time to get Tikt front back with the C6 Zr1 style..

I just made my own cooling system
Old 05-25-2018, 12:08 PM
cyi1
Drifting

Received 218 Likes on 169 Posts
2018 C7 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Drew27

I been trying for along time to get Tikt front back with the C6 Zr1 style..

I just made my own cooling system
I think the main reason OP and I want the TIKT grill is because we don't like the appearance of the LG type cutout system.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:48 PM
Drew27
Racer

Received 67 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by cyi1
I think the main reason OP and I want the TIKT grill is because we don't like the appearance of the LG type cutout system.
yeah I didn't like the LG either .... this one is different than LG
Old 05-25-2018, 03:12 PM
carsnpars
Racer

Received 80 Likes on 52 Posts
Default TIKT grille

Katech stage 3 C7ZO6 with the tick cooling in red.....searched just hope it's made
Old 05-25-2018, 09:09 PM
howdigethere
Racer

yup i just want the tikt front carbon grill ( purely for aesthetics, without sacrificing aero in a negative way of course). not concerned about cooling.

Get notified of new replies

To Where to get TIKT front carbon grill?

Quick Reply: Where to get TIKT front carbon grill?