C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

2019 Z06 - to fine tune or not to fine tune?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 06:46 PM
dmaxx3500
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,183 Likes on 748 Posts

how about ''DRIVE IT'' for say 6 months ,then do something,
Old 06-29-2018, 07:33 PM
383vett
Race Director

Received 1,541 Likes on 1,042 Posts

Originally Posted by 3 Z06ZR1
If your so stupid and such a buffoon you cannot read what I posted that the slips WERE FROM TUNE TIME and they had the same MODS as me.

You beyond fogged up and need to learn to read!
I have been drag racing for over 34 years and have never heard of Tune Time and could care less. If you post a time slip after bragging (once again) about your wonderful mods on you multiple Z06s, most readers would interpret those times as belonging to your car. Just stating those are Tune Time numbers means nothing to most drag racers. And... aren't you the one that barely made it out of high school? Enjoy the smoke but seriously, you should start thinking about how you are permanently damaging those already damaged brain cells. The stuff you smoke has been known to impair judgement and effect the brain.
The following users liked this post:
djnice (07-05-2018)
Old 06-29-2018, 08:23 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by 383vett
I have been drag racing for over 34 years and have never heard of Tune Time and could care less. If you post a time slip after bragging (once again) about your wonderful mods on you multiple Z06s, most readers would interpret those times as belonging to your car. Just stating those are Tune Time numbers means nothing to most drag racers. And... aren't you the one that barely made it out of high school? Enjoy the smoke but seriously, you should start thinking about how you are permanently damaging those already damaged brain cells. The stuff you smoke has been known to impair judgement and effect the brain.
Most readers would interpret those times as being from my car? Only someone with 0 reading skills. Then with your posting above that looks a 3rd grader posted it! Then you mention me barely out of HS! You're such an azzhat you go to personal attacks. Go find another thread to troll!
Old 07-04-2018, 07:52 PM
AJNWI79
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 2016 Z06
Mod the hell out of it then get it tuned by someone that knows what they are doing. I have a 2016 Z06 making around 900HP and haven't had any problems yet. The key is the tune.. I drove 5 hours to get my car tuned. I live in Pittsburgh PA. and there are several places I could of went but decided to go with www.raceprovenmotorsports.net because of their reputation. They have people shipping their cars from thousands of miles away. Remember anyone can hang parts on a car but it takes a professional to tune it... Good luck!!

Agreed - Driving my car 5 hours this Saturday to Weapon X for this reason, don't trust anyone in my area to do it

Quick Reply: 2019 Z06 - to fine tune or not to fine tune?