C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

"2" ZR1 deliveries plus others** 6/3/18 Corvette delivery post Mike Furman@Criswell*

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 06:59 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default "2" ZR1 deliveries plus others** 6/3/18 Corvette delivery post Mike Furman@Criswell*

~The heat of the Summer is upon us and Corvette sales are very steady...but if you want to talk about hot as a pistol right now in the Corvette World...Let's just say ZR1. The Corvette Plant can only produce approx 40 per week...compare that to the 116 total Corvettes per day that gets produced. Parts availability of the ZR1 specific Carbon Fiber exposed weave pieces is the main reason so few get produced...but well worth the wait. The ZR1 is a piece of Art, a race car with a license plate and no Weather or Eco mode necessary. If you watched the Indy 500 last week the ZR1 Pace Car stole the Show.

***~~OPEN to all Corvette owners not just my customers.***

Sign up for July 25th and 26th at Spring Mountain...Come one come all...of course the class is limited to the first 20 to sign up. Only 12 spots left as of June 1st.

~Summer School is back in session...back by popular demand...The Corvette Furman driving experience at Ron Fellows Spring Mountain Race Track in Pahrump, Nevada.
*July 25th/26th* I will be having a class of 20 Corvette owners...all you have to do is call Melinda or Donna and tell them you would like to be at the Inaugural Furman Summer session.
They will answer all your questions and sign you up for the Summer Special! You drive the exact Corvette you own as there is 135 new Corvettes on site and maintained daily!...7spd manual/ Auto trans...Corvette Grand Sport or Z06. (My 3rd annual Fall Class sold out in one week!! October 1/2 so don't wait)
Mike Furman’s Summer School is July 25-26. The 2-Day Summer Corvette Owner’s Schools will include 2-night stay, 1 dinner for 2 and a 16gb SD card. Costs only $1,000 with a valid VIN(New Corvette owner within 1 year) or $2,500 cash/check or CC. The Summer session gets a $350 added value. Call Melinda or Donna
1 800 391 6891 and they will explain all the particulars. Corvette Owners School

This special Summer Corvette Furman driving experience will sell out fast so please join me on site in Pahrump, Nevada!!
"Looking for an exceptional driving or racing experience in a high-performance sports car? Spring Mountain is your destination. As home to the exclusive Ron Fellows Corvette performance driving school, the new Cadillac V-Performance Academy as well as racing schools and more, they have something for every driver, from entry-level to expert."
The Ultimate Driver's Paradise Drive the Longest Road Course in North America this Season Discover the perfect winter getaway at Spring Mountain Motor Resort & Country Club, a 332-acre driver oasis with ideal year-round weather. A destination with resort-style amenities for motorsports… ~"folks...plain and simple this is my favorite Track and Resort in the Country...and the Pro instructors are 2nd to none!" MF

~Jack S. Of Royal Oak, MD gave me a deposit for the ZR1 as soon as he bought his Z06 from me a couple years ago...today he took delivery of his 4th Corvette from me in as many years. Wednesday he had his 2014 Z51 Cpe trailered here for trade in on his new 2019 Sebring Orange ZR1 which will be trailered home. Last time I delivered his Z06 to him and drove back his 2014 Z51 Red Convt...today he requested to come see me personally at Criswell to get the full delivery experience. Jack ordered Sebring Orange with the Orange design Pkg, Auto trans, ZTK Track Performance Pkg and 3ZR pkg. Jack was so kind as he got me some Titleist Pro V1X golf ***** and some wine from his vineyard as a token of his appreciation for everything that I do for him.

Jack and I have become very good friends over the years.

~Jerome And Rita W. Of Fort Washington, MD have followed me for years on the Forums. Last week Jerome retired after 26 years as a Washington, DC Police Officer and he visited me to search my inventory for his very first Corvette in which he has dreamed of owning since he was 8 years old! They picked out a Blade Silver 2019 Corvette Grand Sport Cpe equipped with 2LT Pkg, transparent top, Red calipers, Auto trans, Navigation/PDR and much more. Two super nice people found the perfect Corvette for them.

~Gary B. Of Myersville, MD factory ordered his Admiral Blue Grand Sport 6 weeks ago and Saturday Gary traded in his 2016 Blue Camaro SS that I sold him on his new Corvette GS. Equipment list includes, 1LT Pkg, 7 Spd manual and the stock 460 Hp//465 ft lbs of torque. Gary is back in the saddle of a Corvette and glad for it! I was able to take a ton of pics and video's when Gary's new GS arrived from the Corvette Plant. You can view them on my Corvette Furman Facebook page.

~Tim T. Of East Setauket, NY has probably purchased close to 50 new Chevrolet’s from me since 2010 and at least 12 have them have been Corvettes!! Tim factory ordered a new 2019 Sebring Orange ZR1 and we just completed the paperwork via Fed Ex Saturday at 10 am.
Tim’s new ZR1 has Auto trans, 3ZR Pkg, ZTK Pkg and the Orange design Pkg. His trucker arrived at 2:30pm and took it the 225 miles to his home in Long Island, NY. I spoke to Tim several times during the day and he is like an 8 yr old on Christmas morning.

~Several other deliveries from this past week.

Kevin is a Corvette owner as well...and a big Washington Nationals fan.

~View from above in Bowling Green, KY courtesy of Adam E. You can see the Corvette Plant, National Corvette Museum and Race Track.

~The Frank Class Corvette Barn find and throwback section. Post up which picture is your favorite.

Have a great week and don't forget to wave.

Mike Furman
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
301-212-4420 desk direct
mfurman@criswellauto.com
CorvetteFurman.com
"I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 40+ years!"
http://www.automentality.com/want-a-...ough-this-guy/

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 06-03-2018 at 07:24 AM.
The following users liked this post:
cvp33 (06-03-2018)
Old 06-03-2018, 10:51 AM
09Z06pj
Le Mans Master

Received 1,100 Likes on 752 Posts

As usual, a bunch of great pictures. The delivery pics made me wonder if you've sold any ZR1's in other than Sebring Orange. That color seems fairly predominant; at least around here anyway. Have a great week.
Mike Furman@Criswell (06-03-2018)
Old 06-03-2018, 11:07 AM
cvp33
Melting Slicks

Received 1,050 Likes on 660 Posts

The ZR1 continues to impress me. The real world pictures don't disappoint.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:10 PM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Received 5,756 Likes on 3,174 Posts

Nice Job Mike.

favorite this week is this

Found my new wallpaper for the Laptop!
Old 06-03-2018, 02:50 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

VERY cool ! Top salesman right there!
Old 06-03-2018, 07:35 PM
STYX450R
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Love the pictures! Thanks Mike!
Mike Furman@Criswell (06-04-2018)
Old 06-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Gary '09 C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 454 Likes on 399 Posts

love that Schwinn Sting Ray bicycle...I remember those !
Mike Furman@Criswell (06-04-2018)
Old 06-04-2018, 06:21 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default www.corvettefurman.com ~ 301-212-4420 ~ Mike Furman

Originally Posted by Gary '09 C6
love that Schwinn Sting Ray bicycle...I remember those !
We all did!!

Mike Furman

Get notified of new replies

To "2" ZR1 deliveries plus others** 6/3/18 Corvette delivery post Mike Furman@Criswell*

Quick Reply: "2" ZR1 deliveries plus others** 6/3/18 Corvette delivery post Mike Furman@Criswell*